Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Applause

chapter 4

by xbobxluvrx 1 review

Jessica is Gerard ways Daughter but what happens when she becomes Friends With Spencer Smith? I know i suck at summeries

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 292 words

0Unrated
A/N: Thanks to everyone who reviews. You guys inspire me. Hope you enjoy this chapter








::ding::dong::

The doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and saw karli standing there. I smiled and let her in.she walked upstairs and walked into my room.

"So where are we going tonight?" She asked.

"Were hanging out with PANIC!" I said. The doorbell rang again and i got up to answer it. I walked downstairs and opened the door. Kelsey and Michelle were standing there. I opened the door and ushered them in. They walked into my room and sat down.

"Lets go." Kelsey said. I nodded and walked out to my car. We all got in and drove down the street. When We got to the corner of 4th and fremont street I saw a nice little park. I hopped out of the car and ran up to the swing set. I hopped onto a swing and started to pump my legs. Karli was playing on the monkey bars. and Michelle was on the teater totter with kels. We were all playing aroung when I saw Brendon standing there watching us with an amused expression on his face.I smiled and jumped off the swing.I ran over and gave brendon a hug.

"You give good hugs." I said while looking at him.he smiled and nodded."Wheres the other guys?" I asked

"There somewhere" He said .

"Ok well come meet my friends." I said. He nodded as i pulled him towards my friends."KarliBrendonBrendonKarliKelseyBrendonBrendonkelseyMichellebrendonbrendonmichelle" I said really fast.

"Oh look. HEY SPENCE!" Brendon said. I looked up and there he was holding hands with a girl.








A/N: I was bored so i wrote. This chapter is vary crappy but owell. Plaese review.
Sign up to rate and review this story