Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Don't screw with my emotions again, or I will hurt you!

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Pete is celebrating his birthday but a delay in plans leads to another run in with Vicki but this time is it for the best or for the worst? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 1744 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

Vicki and I have been avoiding each other on tour and everyone has noticed. When we are asked why we don't talk to one another or avoid on another we make up some lame excuses. We can't really avoid each other today because all of us are heading over to New York City for TRL today to film an episode and celebrate my birthday and perform a concert.

Fall Out Boy was up first for interviews then Paul Wall and +44. Vicki did hers and everyone else went on too. They asked both Vicki's (Vicki T from Cobra Starship) to participate in a game. They agreed and it was 'who is most likely.'

"Ok Vicki Walker you are up first, who is most likely to be late for a show?"

"Any member from +44."

"Who is most likely to steal your eyeliner?"

"Vicki T."

"Who is most likely to get arrested?"

"Gabe."

"Who is most likely to get into a fight with you and you will win?" Everyone looked at me and so did Vicki.

"Pete."

"Who is most likely to go to the hospital for any reason?"

"Joe or Pete."

"Who is most likely to ask you out until you say yes?"

"William." She flashed a smile at him and he turned red.

"Who is most likely to battle you to a dance off and then math off?"

"Gabe but I will win in the dance off and no one dares talk about math to me." She laughed and handed the mike over to Vicki T. After the show we went to the site where the concert was going to be held. Panic was there and they performed with Vicki. After the show all of us went to Angels and Kings where Ashlee surprised me. Vicki passed by our table with Brendon in tow and Ashlee glared at her.

"What is she doing here?"

"She is apart of my label so she was invited."

"So did you like my poster I got you?"

"Yea it is very hot."

"Like me?" I nodded and she pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and noticed Vicki shaking her head and laughing. Maybe Brendon said something funny, whatever she told me to stay away so I am.

Vicki's POV

New York City has been awesome so far. TRL kicked ass and the show kicked even more ass. Brendon and his band are here to celebrate Pete's birthday but also talk about the video shoot for my single that features them. I was talking to Brendon that we should do a dance in the video because he loves to dance funny but sexy dances. He agreed and said he will stay an extra couple of days to practice. I saw Pete and Ashlee kiss and I began to laugh. Brendon asked what was so funny and I told him nothing. Will came up to us and gave me a sideways hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"So what's up with this PDA?"

"Can't friends give each other hugs?"

"Uhuh, so Will are you excited about Chicago and Vicki's video shoot?"

"Yea both is going to kick ass especially Saturday's show."

"Yea I can not believe the show is only going to cost $10 dollars because it is in honor of Pete's birthday. Speaking of the birthday boy." Pete came up and ordered another round of drinks for him and Ashlee.

"What you guys talking about?"

"Everything from your Saturday concert to Vicki's video shoot."

"So you and the guys are flying out?"

"We are staying for an extra couple days here and flying out with you guys."

"Awesome, everyone from the label is practically going to be in the video. You have to work extra hard for those 3 days Vicki so there isn't that many retakes."

"I know Pete." I didn't even bother looking at him.

"Well I need to take these drinks back to Ashlee before she sends out a search party. See you guys later." He left to go sit next to Ashlee. Will and I left early so I could get some sleep.

"Hey spend the night in my room and cuddle next to me, please?"

"I'll do anything for you." He walked in and took off his jacket and I changed into my pajamas. When I came out he was already in bed and patted for me to lie next to him. I got into bed and placed my head on his chest.

"Hey Vicki."

"Hmm?"

"Do you still have feelings for Pete?"

"Yes and no. But I am with you and that is all that matters right now."

"Ok." He kissed me and we fell asleep. The next couple of days went by quick. Everyone besides Fall Out Boy, Travis from +44, and myself are still in NYC waiting for our flight.

"What do you mean we can not leave today? We have a concert in Indiana today!" I heard Pete yelling at the flight coordinator and he threw up his hands and walked over to the rest of us. "We can not leave today because the main board it fucked up. Just fucking great."

"What about the show?" Andy asked.

"We have to cancel it and reschedule it for Tuesday."

"What about my video shoot?"

"What about it?"

"It runs into Tuesday."

"Then make it work Vicki, I don't fucking care right now!"

"Don't yell at me, it is not my fault that the main board is fucked up."

"Just shut up Vicki, you are getting on my nerves."

"For what?"

"Just talking so shut the fuck up!" I got up but Patrick quickly intervened.

"Ok before anything else happens let's just see when they can fix it and then go to a hotel." Pat went with Pete to check when the earliest it would be to catch a flight out of here. They came back and said we have to come back in the morning. We went to a hotel and got rooms. I went to my room and practiced my dance for my video. I ran out of ice and went down the hall in my dance shorts and tight tank top. At that point I didn't care what I looked like I just needed ice. I went to the ice machine and headed back to my room. I was nearly in the door when I heard Vicki being shouted. I popped my head out to see Pete running toward my door.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize for yelling at you earlier. I'm sorry."

"Yea thanks, goodnight."

"Wait you are not going to apologize?"

"For what?"

"For yelling at me."

"No because you yelled at me first so you were in the wrong not me. So goodnight." I closed the door but he stopped it with his foot and came into my room. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"We need to talk and before we do is your cat here?"

"First off my cat is now Vicki T's cat because she stole him. But you are in my room so get the fuck out. There's our talk, now leave."

"No about us."

"There is no us, so there is nothing to talk about. So just go." For some odd reason I began to cry and Pete took me into his arms and kissed me. I kissed him back and he walked us over to the bed without parting lips. He removed my tank top and I removed his shirt. He pushed me onto the bed and removed my dance shorts. I watched him remove his jeans and underwear before he got over me and kissed me again. He kissed me on my neck and down my body. He noticed my new tattoo and arched an eyebrow, I pulled him down for a kiss before he slid into me. This time was different from all the other times, he was thrusting in and out of me harder than before never losing eye contact with one another.

He found my hands and laced his fingers with mine. He raised my arms above my head and kissed me hard and deep. Our hands became sweaty and slick so he gripped my hand even tighter. We were both almost at our peak, so he thrust harder and faster and I began to cry out. I was over the edge, and my orgasm crashed with every thrust causing me to tighten up around him. He was already came inside of me and collapsed on top of me. He looked at me and kissed me. He pulled away and stroked my cheek.

"Vicki I am falling for you." I looked at him in confusion and shook my head.

"You can't fall for me, when you have a girlfriend Pete."

"She is not the one I want, I want you and only you. I have never felt this way about another girl in my life."

"Pete you need to decide who you want to be with because I am not going through another emotion breakdown again."

"I want to be with you, I'll even call Ashlee and let her know it is over."

"There is one problem, what about Will and he will hate you if he finds out you and I are together."

"We will deal with it together. Promise." He kissed me and I went over to his jeans and handed him his phone.

"Call her now and tell her it is over." He took his phone and called her. I went into the bathroom to clean up and I heard Pete yelling.

"Ashlee please stop crying! No I do not love you and I never did! Whatever I am going to hang up now! Goodbye!" I walked back out and laughed.

"Take it she didn't take it very well?"

"No, but it is over." I walked up to him and straddled him. He took his hand and ran over my new tattoo. "So can am I allowed to taste the magic?"

"Maybe, but I think you need to go back to your room before anyone starts to get worried." He pouted and I bit his lip which led to us kissing for 10 minutes. "Ok get dressed and I will see you tomorrow." He nodded and got dressed and kissed me goodbye. I slept until morning and met up with the rest of the guys. Pete and I secretly held hands until we got onto the plane.
Sign up to rate and review this story