Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

Are you some kind of celebrity or something?

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Samantha finds out who Pete really is but how does she respond? Read Rate Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 793 words

0Unrated
I got up for my first class in the morning and it was a complete bore. I kept thinking to myself, I could be in my first year of medical school but now I am getting a degree in political science. Great cover up major I thought to myself. After all my classes were done for the day I went to a little café to go read some chapters for class. I was kind of getting into it when I was interrupted by someone closing my book.

"You know it is rude to close someone's book asshole." I glanced up to see Pete sitting across from me smiling.

"It is also rude to call someone an asshole when they could tell that you are bored."

"Good point."

"So what were you reading?"

"Economics."

"I always hated that class. What school do you go to?"

"DePaul."

"No way. I went there a few years back. What's your major?"

"Political Science."

"I am starting to like you more already. That was my major too before I dropped out a semester before I graduated."

"Why you dropped out?"

"Because I had a passion for music more."

"So you are in a band?"

"You really don't know who I am, do you?" I shook my head and he laughed. "Good let's keep it that way until after dinner."

"They don't serve food here."

"I know so I am taking you out to dinner, unless of course you don't trust me."

"I trust you, it's me I don't trust."

"Lucky for me that I can trust me and I can trust you, so let's go trust dinner shall we?" I gathered my stuff together and we walked by to a near by restaurant. We were quickly seated and ordered food.

"So Samantha, do you go by Samantha or something shorter." I thought about it for a second and smiled.

"Sam, that's what my uncle and aunt calls me."

"Ok Sam, where are you from?" I told him my school book version of my fake life and he seemed very sympathetic. I merely shrugged and kept telling myself that I am going to burn in hell for lying. "So did you leave a boyfriend, fiancée, husband, girlfriend, wife, back home in New York?"

"No I am currently single. The last guy I was with practically died because of my family."

"Why they hated him?"

"No they treated him like if they were their son and it got too much for him I guess." Derek I thought, wrong place wrong time. I loved him, I thought, I mean I am young and don't know what love really is. "So tell me about yourself Pete and the music you play."

"Well I was raised here in Illinois and was sort of a trouble maker going up. I was sent to military school for a month and I am a terrible sleeper because of the nightmares I dream. I loved playing soccer back in high school but my passion was for music. I play bass in my band and have tons of other side projects that I do."

"Like what?"

"I have my own record label, clothing company, and I published a book."

"Are you some kind of rich and famous person as well?" I laughed and he looked at me seriously. "Oh my God you are aren't you?"

"That band who played the second act last night, that was my band Fall Out Boy."

"How famous are you exactly?"

"My videos are on MTV and TRL. Our single 'Dance, Dance' has reached number one and we picked up a moon man at the VMAs."

"Oh ok, I need proof of all of this, because right now I am not drunk enough to believe you."

"Ok let's finish up our dinner and I will take you somewhere." I nodded and we left to go to Barnes and Nobles. Once inside Pete rushed me to where the magazines were at. "Ok pick up any music or gossip magazine." I picked up an issue of Rolling Stone and Pete flipped to a page where he was on standing next to 3 other guys with a monkey on his shoulder.

"No way."

"Yes way, and my group is on the cover of AP magazine also. Now follow me." I followed him to the cd area and he picked up two cds. "Ok this is our second album 'Take This To Your Grave' and our third 'From Under the Cork Tree'. Believe me yet?"

"Yes and I don't think it is a good idea if I ever see you again. Sorry Pete." I handed him everything and walked out the store. I headed back to my dorm and locked it. What have I gotten myself into?
Sign up to rate and review this story