Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

May I have your permisson?

by patdfan27 0 reviews

Pete and Vicki are sort of offical but who's permission does Pete need to date Vicki? Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 1223 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

We land in Chicago after our flights were cancelled last night. We walked passed a newsstand when I saw the new AP magazine with Vicki on it with nothing but a black hoodie and matching panties.

"Hey you guys come check out this hot piece of ass on this magazine." The guys and Vicki came over and she jumped up and down.

"I am officially cool now! Buy every issue they have."

"Why don't you buy it superstar." She gave a look and I quickly pulled out my wallet. On the car ride to the amphitheater everyone had their nose in the magazine. I read what Vicki said about me and laugh.

"What's so funny?" She turned to me with a serious look on her face.

"I am the best boss ever? Seems like you are trying to suck up."

"Maybe." She bit her lip and how badly I wanted to grab her and have sex with her right there and then but there was four other guys in the car.

"This is a really good article Vicki. Your dad is going to be proud."

"Thanks Patrick. Oh look we are here!" Everyone jumped out of the car and headed inside. "Hey Pete I need to go talk to Will so I will see you later?" I nodded and made sure no one was around and kissed her.

Vicki's POV

I left to go find Will and to break things off with him. Once I did find him he was with his whole band and my band.

"Hey guys we are here and we are doing a show tonight." I motioned for Will to met me outside and he excuse himself.

"Glad you made it here safely. What's up?"

"Honestly? I think we need to see other people."

"Wow that was straight to the point. Why?"

"Because I have feelings for Pete and it is unfair to you. I hope you understand."

"At least you know what you want. Can we still be friends?"

"I would love that." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I went into Fall Out Boy's dressing room and all the guys looked at me in confusion.

"Is there something wrong Vicki? Is someone being taken to the hospital?"

"What, no I thought I would hang out with you guys is that so wrong?"

"Oh no she is fucking Pete, everybody clear the room so they can go at it." Joe yelled. I hit him in his stomach and Pete grabbed me by the hand and made me sit on his lap.

"So I take it you told Will that it is over between you two?"

"Yes and he wasn't upset."

"Good now that we are free from our other relationships we can do this..." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. The rest of the boys howled and whistled which made Pete laugh into our kiss. "Can't a guy kiss his girl without any slack?"

"Oh yea sure. Oh and Vicki."

"Yea Joe?"

"You are way prettier, smarter, and more talented than Ashlee. And we like you because you are real. Did that sound ok?" Asking Andy and Pat they nodded their heads in agreement. "Ok we will leave the two of you alone to do whatever so have fun."

"No you guys can stay because I have to meet the director to my video in a few anyhow." I bit Pete's lip and kissed him before I left. My meeting was very short and too the point and basically I only have two days to shoot my video which should have been a four day shoot. I got back to the amphitheater and got ready for the show. I sang my little heart out and changed out of my clothes to go spend time with Pete before he went on.

"So how was your meeting?"

"Good, we are going to be pressed for time but everything should work out hopefully. Are you coming to the shoot tomorrow morning even if it starts at 5 in the morning?"

"I would not miss it for the world. Now come walk me out." We got up and began to walk toward the stage when we both heard a familiar voice call out for Pete. I glanced over Pete and put on a big smile. I saw it was my dad and ran over to him.

"Daddy what are you doing here?" Hugging him.

"Let's see here. You have a big video shoot tomorrow and everyone was invited but me, but lucky for me Pete called and told me to come out here for the shoot. And baby girl you rocked your performance."

"Thanks daddy. And thank you Pete."

"Anything for Butch Walker and his daughter. You two have fun catching up I have to go perform." We wished him luck and he went on to his toaster. After he performed a group of us decided to go out to dinner and celebrate yet again Pete's birthday formally.

Pete's POV

We all went out to dinner and were seated rather quickly. We ordered and caught up on important issues but half way through the dinner I asked Butch to step outside with me for a minute.

"What's up Pete?"

"Well Sir, I kind of wanted your permission to date your daughter."

"Pete with all do respect. You are dating that Ashlee chick and Vicki is kind of seeing Will. And not to mention the fact you two hate each other."

"We don't hate each other Sir and I really care for your daughter and the feelings are mutual. I have fallen for her Sir." He scolded at me and pulled out his phone from his pocket and called Vicki.

"Hey hun, can you come outside the restaurant real quick." He hung up and Vicki comes outside.

"What's the matter daddy?"

"Do you have feelings for Pete Vicki?"

"Yes."

"And not for Will?"

"No."

"She means the world to me, so treat her as if she is the world. You have my permission and thank you instead of me finding out on the internet or something like that." I extended my hand for him to shake it but he pulled me into a hug. He gave Vicki a hug and a kiss on the cheek and went inside.

"What was that about?"

"I asked you dad permission to go out with you and he said yes."

"So you and I are official?"

"Yea and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present."

"Well you did get that poster Twiddle Dee which you said it was kinky. But I know a lot more things that will make that kinky thing look like Mother Theresa." She began to bit and suck at my ear then moved down to my neck.

"Baby, not outside the restaurant, save it for the bedroom. Speaking of bedroom, you can spend the night at my house here."

"I've spent the night there before and I wasn't impressed and besides I need some rest because I have to wake up at 3 in the morning."

"Still spend the night so we can cuddle."

"Fine nothing more!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside to finish our meal. We went back to my place and cuddled nothing more!
Sign up to rate and review this story