Categories > Movies > Saw > trapped in a room

trapped in a room

by xxotakuxxmindfreak 0 reviews

a group of people find themselves trapped in a room together. if they dont get out... Death to them! sorry... i suck at summaries. >.

Category: Saw - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror, Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 212 words

1Exciting
Alicia woke up on the floor. She noticed that she wasn't in her usual king sized bed, or in her usual bedroom.
'Where am I?' she thought to herself. She looked around the room and noticed that the walls were all pink and the light above her was quite dim. Around her were six doors. She saw that there were people all around her.
"Hello?" she said loudly to the man next to her, her blonde hair falling into her face. she shook the man and he woke up.
"where the hell am i?" he asked.
"i...i dont know. i just woke up here same as you!" Alicia explained. Suddenly, she and the man next to her heard grumbles and gasps. Alicia turned around to see people around her.
"Who are you?" she asked them.
"i'm Joyce...and this is my husband, Erik." a woman said with frizzy red hair. the man next to her waved slightly, he had brown hair and brown eyes.
"I'm Aridia Conlly." a woman with dark black hair. The man next to Alicia said,
"im Maven... Maven Hollins. uh...does anyone know where we are?"
everyone shook their heads.
"wait a minute!" Joyce yelled. Everyone faced her and saw that she was holding a tape recorder.
Sign up to rate and review this story