Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tonight...

I sleep with your old shirts

by dizzyxdancer 4 reviews

And walk through this house in your shoes. I know it's strange, It's a strange way of saying that I know I'm supposed to love you...I'm supposed to love you...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1197 words

0Unrated
Emma moaned in her sleep and jolted herself awake. Her eyes flew open and she stared at the pair of light brown eyes staring back at her. Her brain finally began working and she realized that Pete was grinning at her. Her mind struggled to understand what was going on. All she could remember is that she was having a very vivid dream about Pete and she remembered why she woke up. She had actually moaned. She blushed and ducked her head. "Having a good dream?" Pete asked; she could hear his grin in his voice. She groaned and put her head in her hands. He laughed softly and lifted her head up. He smiled at her, "I take it that it wasn't a good dream...?" She shook her head. "Noooo. It was a good dream..." she whined. "Oh yeah?" he said, becoming more curious. She glared at him, not wanting to talk about it. "What was it about?" he asked. She shoved him, hard, knocking him off the bed into the floor. She heard him thud as he hit the floor, followed shortly by an "Ow...my ass!" She giggled and climbed over to the edge of the bed and looked down at him, lying in a heap on the floor, clutching his butt. She laughed and he proceeded to pull her down on the floor with him. She hit her knee on the bed frame and rolled over onto her back, grimacing in pain as she rolled around on the floor. Then she heard a phone ringing and she watched as Pete began fumbling around in his pocket for his phone. He answered it and Emma knew what she was going to do.

"Hey Patrick, what's up?" he said. Emma giggled. Perfect, she thought. She rubbed her knee one last time and crawled on top of Pete. His eyes bulged out at her, and he shook his head, trying to get her to leave him alone so he could talk on the phone. She bit her lip and shook her head, showing that she wasn't going to give up. He continued talking on the phone, his eyes pleading with Emma not to do anything. She leaned down and kissed his bottom lip and slowly trailed down his neck. He accidentally let a small moan out. "Uh, sorry about that..." he muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. Patrick probably thought he was jerking it or something. She nibbled on his neck, lightly sucking here and there. She looked up at his face and saw him mouth "Oh my GOD" and then he said out loud, "Uhm, Patrick, now isn't really a good time, can I call you back later?" She heard Patrick saying "What's going on, you're not doing jacking off are you?" Pete groaned and said. "No, I'm at Emma's and she's being an ass..." She growled and bit his neck, hard. "OW! Ok, I gotta go, bye!" he almost shouted into the phone, hanging up and throwing it down. He grred at her and threw her off him. He stood up and grabbed her around her waist and tossed her on the bed. She squealed as she landed on the bed, bouncing slightly. He pushed her back against the bed and climbed on top of her. "You asked for it..." he whispered. She smirked and said, "You make it sound like a threat..." He laughed, "Why, is it not threatening?" She pulled his face close to her's. "Who said this wasn't exactly what I had planned?" she whispered in his ear, sending shivers up and down his spine. "You are making it really difficult for me to be a gentleman..." he said, giving her a soft kiss before rolling over and laying down on the bed. She sighed, but she knew he was right. They shouldn't let themselves get carried away. They needed to work on their relationship before they progressed to sex.

"What are we?" Emma asked. Pete turned his head to look at her. "Uh...two incredibly horny people? I don't know, what you mean?" he said, grinning at her. She grinned back and shook her head. "Me and you, where do we stand? Are we friends or what..." she said. He shrugged and simply said, "It's not really up to me, Emma...I was ready to be your's the day I met you..." She reached for his hand and held it. She lay her head on his chest and whispered, "I think I'm ready to be with you...I'm ready to give us a chance..." She heard him sigh. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that..." he said, pulling her up to face level and kissing her softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she felt his hands gripping her hips. They began kissing slowly and softly, each kiss lingering longer than the last and each kiss with more pressure until Emma titled her head to get better access to his lips and their kisses deepened. She shivered as she felt his tongue sliding over her's. She moaned slightly, pressing her body against his. She was fully aware of her limits and she wasn't going to let herself get out of control. Pete pulled away and gasped for air. "Break time...must stop. Bad things will happen..." he mumbled. Emma laughed and fell back against the bed. Pete got up and turned to face the opposite direction. Emma laughed as she knew that he was adjusted himself. He turned back and laughed at Emma's face. "I'm going to go get some food..." he said. Emma laughed and called after him, "You better wash your hands!" She heard him laugh from the kitchen and she stared up at the ceiling.

She thanked her lucky stars that she was here where she was today with Pete. She had never thought before that she would have a second chance with him. She had always told herself that she wasn't going to let herself have a second chance with him. But when she almost lost him, she knew that she couldn't live the rest of her life never knowing what could have been. She was determined to make their relationship work; she would not let anything happen. She would fight till the death to be with him. She would not let anything or anyone try to take him away from her. She let her heart beat calm down before she got up and ventured into the kitchen to see what Pete was doing. She giggled when she saw what he was making.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I should have known..." she said. He turned to look at her and grinned. "Yes, I washed my hands," he said, before handing her a sandwich. She laughed and shook her head before taking a bite. Pete watched her for a moment before blurting out, "I love you, Emmie..." She almost choked on her sandwich. Not because of what he said, but because he had called her Emmie. She swallowed and smiled at him.

"I love you, Pete..." It felt good to finally say it to him.


I love it when you review ;-)
Sign up to rate and review this story