Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

Chapter 6: Frank's break

by sockprincess 0 reviews

Written by: Bobsy Franks engagement ends up in jeperdy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 264 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 6: FRANKS BREAK

Alicia waved."Hey Mikey!"said Ailcia hugging Mikey.

"Hey babes"said Mikey.He smiled at her sweet face and kissed her cheek so softly.Jamia came over.

"Hi Mikey,have you seen Frank anywhere?He's supposed to meet me here!"asked Jamia.Mikey screwed his face up and looked around.Gerard put his hand on Mikeys shoulder.Rays afro shook.

"Ummmmmm Jamia,we've got something bad to tell you...."said Gerard.But before he could finish,Bob and Frank walked into the room holding hands.Jamia turned around and saw.Her face was focused on Bob and Franks hands.She looked at Frank.She went up to him and slapped his and Bobs face.

"Thanks a lot!"she shouted and walked out slamming the door behind her.Frank stood there motionless.He ran outside.

"BUT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!I LOVE YOU.I DONT LOVE BOB!FINE IGNORE ME YOU WHORE!"shouted Frank.She turned around and threw her engagement ring on the floor.She turned around again and walked forwards.Alicia ran after her.Frank stood there and picked up the ring.He turned.

"Why did you have to tell her??!"asked Frank looking at Mikey.

"He didn't say anything to her Frank,"said Gee.

"FINE I'M QUITTING MCR AND SO IS BOB.ME AND BOB WILL BE HAPPY TOGETHER.I WON'T NEED TO WORRY ANYMORE!"Shouted Frank.Bob and Frank walked away.Ray shook his Fro.

"If They're quitting so am I.Sorry guys"said Ray.Ray walked off.Mikey and Gerard stood there looking at the clouds.

Sign up to rate and review this story