Categories > Movies > High School Musical > Amazing

3

by jillrenay 0 reviews

Carrots were for Cassidy

Category: High School Musical - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 309 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh! There!"

Troy hit the brake just as fast as Gabriella flew her finger in front of his face, pointing out a closer spot than the one he was about to pull into. "Do that again," he coerced her, "please, do it again, see what happens," he said, letting his foot slowly off the brake and gently pressing the accelerator to park in the space chosen before hand.

Gabriella leaned back in her seat properly and bit her bottom lip. Testing his threat and giggling all the way until he shut the engine off, she pointed a finger in front of his face. Troy saw her finger slip in front of him and didn't waste anytime in taking a hold and going for the bite.

"Ah! Troy!"

"I warned you," he simply said, laughing as she wiped his bite mark from her finger and onto her skirt.

Shooting him a death glare before unhooking her seatbelt from across her belly that looked bigger then from last night, he winked and got out of the vehicle. Rounding the front end of the car, Troy watched Gabriella struggle to get down from the passenger seat and instantly grabbed her hand and the small of her back to help her down.

"Are you excited?" He asked, wondering if she truly was or just as apprehensive as he was.

"Yea, I am," she said as they entered the cool building and headed towards the elevators. "I'm still betting a boy."

"You're so sure about that aren't you?"

She nodded her head, "I've even got a pool going on. Uncle Chad's already got college handled and claimed the full week of March 20," she smiled over to her husband as the elevator ascended to the sixth floor.

Troy shook his head at Chad's antics. Upside though? At least he didn't have to worry about college.
Sign up to rate and review this story