Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Alone In The Dark

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

Brendon's devious plan is put into action. Sending his secret weapon out,how will Patrick survive this?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 259 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6 Alone In The Dark
William looked at the younger vampire."Very well I shall go fetch Patrick" "Don't be a fool Beckett. Patrick will be expecting you or I. I say we send my new recruit." Brendon grinned once again revealing his fangs. "Are you insane Urie? Send him? He has no experience! Patrick is an experienced vampire hunter!" William yelled raising his voice. "I'm not crazy and not only is Ryan powerful but he has the element of surprise on his side,they won't be expecting him. I told you once I can easily head back to my own gang, and get Wentz for myself" Brendon grinned, he knew William wouldn't refuse him."Very well send him. I just want Patrick in one piece" William nodded then went back to pacing. "Ryan!" Brendon called and his boyfriend was there in a flash. "You called?" The newest vampire asked.Brendon stood up. "Indeed, I have a mission for you. I want you to bring Patrick here in one piece. Leave it to myself to inform Wentz that the love of his life is in our lair. Be careful though" A seemingly honest smile rested upon Brendon's lips. The two teenage vampires exchange a kiss and Ryan disappears to where Patrick is home alone. Andy and Joe are out keeping an eye on Pete who is feeding on some animals that are going to be killed anyways. Upon arriving at Patrick's house, Ryan grinned exposing his fangs. "This is going to be fun" He mused as he headed inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story