Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Sapphic Curiosities

Susan's Dominance

by xxsapphireravenxx

AU 5th year. Hermione starts a secret business called Sapphic Curiosities at Hogwarts. This business is made so that girls who are curious about other girls and explore their desires in anonymity f...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cho, Fleur, Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Molly Weasley, Padma, Pansy, Parvati - Warnings: [!] [R] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 3614 words

?Blocked
A/N: for the record, harry killed voldemort in the graveyard. So no war to worry about.


Chapter 2
Susan's Dominance

Hermione sighed in happiness as she relaxed on a sofa in her Sapphic Curiosities office. She had been very successful with Sapphic Curiosities. She'd gotten many younger girls in second and third year wanting to learn how to kiss or experience fondling. It was a lot of fun, but the older girls who wanted to go all the way were best. She'd gotten several seventh years from all the houses that she'd never met before and most were quite fun. They had basic wants for outfits, most just wanted to have sex and not go with the whole costume thing. Hermione was brought out of her musings on business by an owl arriving and dropping an envelope on her chest that clinked a bit. She picked it up curiously and pulled out the letter noticing galleons inside.

Hello Mistress,

I have learned of you through eavesdropping on conversations of the older girls. You are willing to play to fantasies I hear. I want to go for the whole thing and am putting the money in here. My measurements are on the second piece of paper with the galleons. I am interested in playing dominance roles. Nothing painful, light spanking and pinching, but dominate and submissive behavior. I wish to be a dominating librarian with a sexy outfit, and I want you to be a submissive cheerleader in a slutty cheerleader outfit. Colors don't matter. If this will be nice for you please let me know the time and place.
Yours truly,
Susan Bones

Hermione smiled brightly. This would be a lot of fun. Susan bones was a bombshell. She had wavy strawberry blond hair, a slim figure, small waist, wide hips, round tight ass, firm legs, creamy skin and the most delicious pair of large breasts, that as she looked at the measurements, were 32DDD's. She honestly had no idea how the girl handled those but they were lovely. She hoped she'd get to suckle them.

With a grin she hopped up and rushed to her desk and quickly wrote out a time and date and with a simply "Avis" conjured an owl that took the letter and flew out her window. With a smile she moved over to the drawers to make the outfits.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Susan snapped her fingers nervously as she strode towards the door she was directed to. She'd been pushing herself to send a note to the mistress for a week. She couldn't wait to experience dominating a cute girl in a sexy outfit. As she arrived a the door she took a deep breath and knocked, entering when she heard 'come in'.

"Hermione Granger?" Susan asked in shock.

Hermione giggled while shaking her head in amusement.

"Everyone has said that. Am I like giving off stuck up straight signals?" Hermione asked in bemusement.

Susan blushed as she responded, "I don't know, I don't think so. You just don't seem the type to start a business like this, but I'm glad you did."

Hermione smiled and motioned towards her office .

"You can change in there. Your outfit is on my desk. I'll put mine on out here." Hermione instructed.

Susan nodded and moved to change.

Hermione grinned when she came back out. Susan was wearing a light brown cotton dress with a tulle petticoat attached with the skirt section pleated, 50's style rhinestone glasses, and a dark brownish red shawl around her shoulders. The dress top buttoned from the waist to the chest where it opened in a v-neck that showed a large amount of cleavage. The dress hugged snuggly to Susan's large breasts and her slim waist and hips. She had white lacy panties underneath the dress. Hermione was nearly drooling.

Hermione took Susan's breath away. The brunette was wearing a tight cotton baby blue camisole top with black lining, spaghetti straps, and only went to the bottom of her ribs letting her smooth lightly tanned abdomen show. She had a very short baby blue pleated cheer skirt with black lining around the waistband. It only went halfway down her large round thick bum revealing baby blue silk panties with black lacy lining. She had baby blue lacy ribbons pulling her hair into two curly pigtails. She also had pink lip gloss, eyeliner, and baby blue eyeshadow. Both girls took in the view, and jumped into their roles.

"Miss Granger, you are a girl who lacks discipline." Susan said with a stern look as she strolled towards Hermione and pushed her against the small table so the brunette leaned against it.

"Why do you say that Madame Bones?" Hermoine asked coyly while looking at the busty librarian through her long eye lashes.

"You were assigned to me for detention for breaking the dress code, yet you arrive in such... a scantily clad state." Susan said with a scowl stepping to within a foot of the brunette and looking her up and down, stopping noticeable at the cleavage the brunette showed.

"I thought you'd like it Madame Bones. I know you stare, and we are alone. I thought it'd be a pleasant surprise for you." Hermione said in a soft voice while pushing her chest out a bit for Susan to view.

"Whether or not I like it is beside the point. You were sent here to learn a lesson for breaking that rule and show up in a blatant display of breaking that very same rule. I am going to have to teach you a long lesson in discipline Miss Granger. I pray that when I'm through you will think twice before disobeying those in authority." Susan said as she moved closer, her large breasts pressing firmly into hermione's.

Susan put her left hand on Hermione's right hip and her right hand on the brunette's left cheek and pulled her into a kiss in which the strawberry blond dominated. Susan's lips pressed firmly but sensually into Hermione's, demanding entrance with her tongue. Access was quickly granted and the busty librarian explored the brunette's mouth while she slid her left hand around to grip the brunette's round thick bum. She explored the round soft bum with her hand, caressing and squeezing, and as she pulled away from the kiss she gave the brunette's round thick bum a good hard slap which earned a mixed gasp/moan from the scantily clad girl.

"You will obey everything I tell you to do or you will be severely disciplined. You only do what I tell you to, should you do anything without my permission and you will be disciplined. Do you understand me Miss Granger?" Susan asked with a stern no-nonsense tone.

"Yes Madame Bones." Hermione replied shyly while looking at the ground.

"Good, then caress my breasts. They are in need of attention." Susan said.

Hermione eagerly lifted her hands up and cupped the large full mountains and squeezed them earning a moan from the librarian. Susan leaned in and began kissing Hermione with the same dominance as before as Hermione continued to caress and squeeze Susan's lovely mountain-like DDD chest.

After several minutes Susan pushed Hermione back with the command to stop. She smiled at Hermione and caressed her cheek. Then she moved the girl around so that she was sitting on the small round table. She smiled seductively at Hermione and began unbuttoning the top half of her dress, having tossed her shawl aside. She pulls the dress open and slides it down so the top half is pooled around her waist. Her large full mountains hung a bit from size, but were smooth and creamy like the rest of her skin. She had average sized pink nipples that were standing at attention. Hermione had to restrain herself from burying her face between them.

"Caress them as you were, but add in attention from those luscious lips of yours." Susan ordered.

"Yes Madame Bones." Hermione responded is a hoarse voice.

Hermione moved forward and lifted her left to Susan's right breast and cupped the soft flesh. She moaned along with the strawberry blond at the feeling of the squishy pudding-like mounds of flesh. She lowered her face to the left breast and began to softly kiss around it's large mass earning moans and gasps from the beautiful busty librarian. Hermione's lips pressed gently kisses around the breast as her other hand caressed the mound it held. She let her lips wrap around the left breast's perky nipple and sucked on it. Susan moaned loudly as she lifted a hand to grip one of the curly pigtails. She held Hermione firmly to her breast as the brunette suckled one and caressed the other. Hermione let her tongue flick the hardened nub earning a loud throaty moan and then nipped it with her teeth earning a growl. She switched so that her lips lavished the right breast with attention while her other hand caressed and squeezed the right one, twisting and pinching lightly at the nipple.

"Pull off my panties Miss Granger, and eat me out. Make me cum and I just might reward you for your obedience." Susan said with a lusty grin.

Hermione eagerly fell to her knees and pulled the white lacy panties out from under the dress. She inhaled the scent of the strawberry blond's arousal and then dived in. Her lips pressed softly against Susan's lower lips and her tongue snaked out and licked up the slit earning a loud moan from the librarian. She let her tongue sink in and and began spinning it as she listened to the lovely sounds Susan was making. She pulled Susan's clit into her mouth and began sucking on it and nibbling lightly earning loud growls from Susan. Hermione's arousal was too much for her to handle, and without another thought she let a hand lower to her pussy and she began pleasuring herself while lavishing the dominant librarian's clit with attention.

Susan was almost completely lost in the heavenly bliss of Hermione's attention to her nether region. She was thrilled she decided to go through with this, but was a little disappointed at the lack of reasons to discipline Hermione. Just as she thought this though, she caught sight of Hermione's movements and noticed her pleasing herself. She grinned, but quickly turned it into a frown as she gripped the pigtails and pulled the brunette to her feet and looked into confused and lust filled eyes.

"You just can't seem to be obedient can you Miss Granger?" Susan asked with a stern voice.

"What do you mean Madame?" Hermoine asked honestly lost on what she did wrong and wondering if Susan just wanted a reason to discipline her.

"I told you that you will only do what I tell you to do, did I not?" Susan asked.

"Yes, you did Madame Bones." Hermione answered warily.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" Susan asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

Hermione's eyes widened and she gulped.

"Ah! I see you realize that I didn't, but you did indeed touch yourself. I told you that you would be disciplined. Off with your clothes." Susan ordered.

Hermione resignedly removed her clothes revealing her curvy body to the librarian. Susan rid herself of the bunched up dress so they were both nude. She sat down in one of the chairs and pulled Hermione over so that she laid across her lap.

Hermione's mind went wild, 'She's going to spank me!'She though in shock.

"5 strikes for breaking dress code, 5 for coming to detention breaking dress code, and 10 for acting without my permission." Susan recited as she pulled her hand back.

'20 strikes? Bloody Hell!' Hermione thought frantically.

Susan began to spank the smooth round thick ass enjoying the little yelps Hermione gave and the shade of red the brunette's bum was turning. She was a little shocked when she felt wetness dripping on her leg and paused in her strikes to swipe a finger across the brunette's pussy and was shocked to find her finger covered in a musky but sweet smelling wetness.

Hermione was utterly shocked to find herself hyper-aroused from the spankings. She was dripping wet and soaking Susan's lap with her arousal. She'd never so wet in her life, and she was wet because of a spanking. She now realized why Ginny enjoyed the slight pains when they were together. They're stinging and painful at first, but oh the pleasure they bring right after. It's as if the pleasure goes straight to her center and fills her with arousal.

Finally Susan stopped and let Hermione stand. The brunette stood on shaky legs, her upper thighs covered in her juices, which were still flowing, and she saw Susan's legs were still wet as well. She stood just a foot in front of the strawberry blond and swallowed when she saw the twinkle of mischief in Susan's eyes.

"Do you think you learned your lesson Miss Granger?" Susan asked in a stern voice.

"Y-yes M-m-madame B-bones." Hermione responded in a wavering voice.

"Good." Susan responded simply, and with a smile she swung her hand up between Hermione's legs, palm flat and pointed up, and slapped Hermione's dripping pussy as she had just done to the brunette's ass.

Hermione let out a loud yelping gasp and her body spasmed with a throaty moan exiting her mouth. Her orgasm dripped from her lips into the hand that was held firmly there by the busy librarian. Hermione's body was still shaking when the hand was removed and her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily and her body was shaking with arousal. That had been a rather intense orgasm that the brunette wasn't expecting to have.

"Open your eyes Miss Granger." Susan ordered.

Hermione obediently opened her eyes knowing what was to come.

"You cummed without my permission." Susan stated.

"Yes Madame Bones, I apologize." Hermione said in a soft wavering whisper as her face flushed matching her still stinging bum.

"10 more strikes. Over my legs." Susan stated and smiled warmly as Hermione bent over her legs.

Ten strikes later and Hermione was dripping a flood of arousal and it was smellable from feet away. Susan smiled warmly as she looked at Hermione. She was definitely enjoying this.

"You are to finish eating my pussy out Miss Granger. You are not to touch yourself or cum. Do you understand me?" Susan asked sternly.

"Yes Madame Bones." Hermione responded while nodding her head, despite her throbbing clit and drenched pussy wanting to explode with another orgasm.

Hermione went to her knees and gripped Susan's thighs as she devoured the wet pussy. She slid her tongue in and pulled it back to her mouth coated with delicious fluids. She continued to do that while occasionally sucking the throbbing clit into her mouth and sucking it with a few nips of teeth here and there. She loved the sounds the dominating strawberry blond made while she serviced her. She felt two hands grip her pigtails and pull as she continued to devour the pussy. The brunette was delighted in the slight stinging pain as she felt the librarian's body tense and then release as a flood of tasty musky sweetness filled her mouth as she planted her lips firmly against the dominating girl's pussy.

Hermione moaned as she stood up and looked into Susan's eyes with a wet lipped smile. Susan grinned and captured the wet lips with her own and slipped her tongue in and dominated the brunette's mouth tasting herself and moaning along with the curvy pigtailed beauty.

"You obeyed. Good girl, I believe my discipline has helped you Miss Granger." Susan said as she backed away from the heavily breathing brunette.

"Thank you Madame Bones." Hermione replied breathlessly.

"Time for your reward Miss Granger. On that bed on your stomach." Susan ordered.

Hermione smiled dazedly as she walked over to the bed and laid down on her stomach resting her head on her arms. She smiled slightly and bit her lip in anticipation as Susan spread her legs. She felt herself dripping on the bed. She gasped in surprise when she felt lips on her still soar bum.

Susan grinned when she took in the smell of the very aroused Brunette whose legs she was currently resting. She sniffed heartily and then took in the still slightly reddened bum. She looked at the smooth round cheeks and felt her body tingle. She grinned and moved up a bit further and softly pressed her lips against Hermione's right butt cheek and smiled at the surprised gasp. She continue to plant soft kisses all over the brunette's thick bum and then began sliding her tongue over the sweaty soft flesh of the brunette's round bum. She smiled and pressed her face into the crack between the thick round cheeks and let tongue drag from the bottom to the top and back down again. She enjoyed the feeling of the rosebud hidden between the thick cheeks and giggled at the startled gasping moan that came from Hermione. She let her fingers drift up and slid two fingers into Hermione and began sliding her fingers around searching for her hot spot while using two fingers of her other hand to pinch and twist her clit. She enjoyed the moans and groans coming from the soaking brunette.

Hermione was in a tortured heaven. She had never had her ass played with before, but having the busty strawberry blond kiss her bum and lick over up her crack and over her hole was an amazing feeling. She groaned loudly every time the busty girl's tongue slid over the hole and let out a loud moan when she stopped moving her tongue over and began to push it into her bum. She moaned even louder and let out a low scream as the wandering fingers in her pussy found her hot spot and began paying special attention to it. It didn't take her long to approach her orgasm but her mind shrieked at her to stop. She realized that her dominating busy librarian had never withdrew her command to not cum until she says so. She hadn't said so, so she could not cum. She was going to be obedient like she was taught, lest she be spanked again and cum unexpectedly earning more punishment. She felt her body begin to shake as she held back from climaxing. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip until she tasted the coppery taste of blood.

Susan was enjoying herself. She was devouring the delicious ass of a beautiful girl she was dominating and her fingers were driving said girl crazy while paying attention to her hot spot and clit. She was a little shocked when the brunette began shaking. She expected her to cum but after 5 minutes of her not climaxing and the brunette's body slowly lifting her bum into the air and allowing her to curl up on herself a bit, she realized her little cheerleader was being obedient. She had forgotten to tell her she could cum. Susan had to say she was impressed at Hermione's ability to hold herself off and that she was being so obedient. She enjoyed that immensely and she was curious how strong the built up orgasm would be.

"I'm sorry Miss Granger. I forgot to give you permission to cum. You haven been very obedient, I'm proud of you, and rather impressed. You may cum." Susan said.

As soon as she gave her permission Hermione cried out and her body spasmed violently. Creamy juices flooded from the brunette's flexing pussy lips. She was letting out a loud long moan. Susan had stopped licking the tasty rosebud and stilled her fingers in surprise. She giggled to herself when Hermione fell silent and limp to the bed, curling into the fetal position. She bit her lip to keep from laughing out loud. She'd just caused Hermione to black out from an orgasm. It was something she was proud of. She laid down beside the brunette so that she was facing the pretty curvy girl. She began brushing her fingertips across Hermione's exposed cheek. She leaned forward and kissed the brunette's nose. She smiled as Hermione stirred and her eyes slowly opened. Hermione blinked and then blinked a few more times. She caught sight of Susan and let out a smile. Then her eyes widened and she sat up.

"You made me black out from a climax!" Hermione yelped.

Susan giggled as she winked at Hermione.

"That I did. I'm proud of it." Susan said.

Hermione just laughed and collapsed back on the bed. She smiled and pulled herself into Susan's side and the two just relaxed for a while. Eventually Susan had to go and kissed Hermione promising that she would definitely be coming back for more, and in different roles. She gave Hermione a long passionate kiss and gave a quick hard slap to the brunette's pussy earning a loud yelp and a shiver as the brunette had a small orgasm from the sharp contact with her sensitive pussy. Susan whispered goodnight and closed the door behind her.

Hermione sighed in exhaustion. That was the single most intense moment in her life. She could never describe it even if she was given an infinite supply of the elixir of life to give her eternity to work at it. She sighed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep to two single thoughts.

Who the hell is going to top that?

Oh my...will I survive it?
Sign up to rate and review this story