Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Vampires Will Never Hurt You

When Darkness Turns To Light

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

At the end of every battle hope is to be held...or is it?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 369 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17 When Darkness Turns To Light

Patrick glared at William. "You cowardly bastard, that's what you are. Always have been.As for what I'm going to do."He walked over to where Pete's now lifeless body lay. He pecked him on the lips and picked up the dagger William had dropped. "As for the two of you" He looked over at Ryan and Brendon. "I can't tell you what to do,but I can tell you that he will only use you. You're better off going off to your own gang Brendon" With that said he plunged the dagger deep into his own chest. He felt the blood pouring into his hand. His eyes rolled back as he fell backwards onto the floor right next to Pete. His eyes shut but you could still see his teeth which stopped growing the moment the dagger hit is chest. William smirked "Well unfortnately we loose Wentz but we got one of the top vampire hunters out of the way" Brendon took Ryan's hand and lead him to where Andy and Joe were still tied.Ryan pulled a knife out of his belt and slashed the ropes. "Go..kill...William...Beckett" Ryan glared. "What?!" The two looked at the young vampires. "Kill him, he made a dishonrable move. A vampire, especially a gang leader is not supposed to kill another vampire"Brendon frowned. "And the gang?" Joe questioned. "I'll be taking over, I'm not welcomed in mine" Brendon frowned and followed Joe and Andy into the room. Ryan was a not so distant fourth. "William Eugene Beckett Jr. you made the most dishonrable act today, you killed a fellow vampire, now I take control of this gang with my soul-mate Ryan and hearby send you to death!"Brendon yelled. Andy and Joe fired the arrows Patrick had invented and they went through his heart. Unlike Pete and Patrick who slowly fell he fell quickly. The sun was beginning to rise. Brendon and Ryan clung onto eachother and Joe and Andy looked at the floor where Pete and Patrick lay. The pure glow of the morning sun shone down on them as if signifing their souls where moving on to the better afterlife.
Sign up to rate and review this story