Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

Wedding Bell Blues

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Someone is getting married, 2 people are pregnant, someone kisses another person that they are not suppose to, someone gets a phone call, and someone gets punched and slapped! Drama? Read Rate and ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 1697 words

0Unrated
Izzie's POV

After a week in the hospital I was finally released to go home but ordered on strict bed rest for another week. I got back home to my apartment to see Di hadn't moved out yet. Her excuse was I need a nurse to watch over me and due to she is one. A month passed and I was doing much better. I designed Di's dress and all the wedding parties outfits while I was on bed rest and Pete suggested her and I go to Paris to get the fabrics needed for the outfits. So Di and I left for Paris to look for shit loads of fabric.

"So tell me again why you only have me and Pete's sister as bride's maids and Pete has like 8 in his groom's men party."

"Because I had to include his sister in the party and you have been my only friend throughout the years. Is that reason enough?"

"Yea but 8 against 2? That is going to be one odd picture."

"No one will be paying attention to you. They will be paying attention to me and Pete." We laughed and searched for fabrics. When we brought the fabrics needed I took them to a post office to have them mailed to me in Chicago.

"Why aren't you buying fabric for your dress?"

"I haven't really thought about my wedding to Will. I mean I know what my dress is going to look like but I can not put it down on paper."

"You are having doubts about marrying him aren't you. I mean since the incident you've been pushing him away and all he is trying to do is become close to you again."

"I know but I can not forgive either one of us for what happen. I have been in a depressing mood since then."

"It will get easier for you. And besides the doctor says you are still able to get pregnant when you want to."

"Yea, but if it was a sign that Will and I don't belong together?"

"And you belong with Brendon together?" I looked up at her and shrugged. "You need a bigger sign then losing a baby to tell you who you get to spend the rest of your life with. Come on I want to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower." I nodded and we went to the Eiffel Tower.

A few months later Di and Pete's wedding day arrived. I was putting the final touches on Di's dress and she looked absolutely stunning. She smiled and began to cry.

"Di what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I can not believe I am getting married."

"Yea me either. You look stunning Di. Well course you do, you are wearing Izzie Couture."

"Wanna know a secret?" I nodded and leaned in closer. "I am a month and a half pregnant."

"I am going to be an auntie? Di I am so excited for the two of you! Aww little baby Wentz. I can't wait. That child is going to be spoiled."

"Yea tell me about it. Oh did you give the guys those cufflinks yet? They are going to be surprised to see that you put the bartskull on them."

"Yea let me go do that now." I left and headed to the groom's suite. Dirty, Andrew, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Will, Ryan and Brendon were all in one tiny room getting ready. I laughed to myself and Will noticed I was in the room.

"Hey you what do you have in the bag?"

"Something I designed to add a more rock and roll touch on ya'lls very hot tuxes. Oh by the way all of you are welcome for the tuxes." I handed everyone their cufflinks and when I got to Brendon he smiled and said thank you. "Wait there's one missing. Where the hell is Pete?"

"He went to clear his head. He should be back soon." Dirty said.

"How long ago was this?"

"20 or so minutes."

"Damn it! I give you guys one simple task, to make sure Pete doesn't bail on this wedding and you guys did one hell of a job watching him."

"I am right behind you." I turned around to see Pete with a look of worriment on his face. "How is she?"

"She is fine and she looks stunning."

"Good, I knew you would make her look even more beautiful than she already does. What's in the bag?"

"Your new and improved cufflinks. I made them especially for today. Hope you like them."

"No I love them. Thanks for everything Izzie, I mean sis."

"No problem bro. Now let me go get dress so I look half as stunning as Di." I left and went to go get changed. Di decided she wanted me to wear a dress that was black to represent the mourning of her single life. I designed a very simple yet sexy dress that met her standards. An hour later I started walking down the aisle in front of 300 plus guest and took my place up next to the alter. A minute later Di came walking down crying tears of happiness and stood next to a very tearful Pete. As the minister was conducting the ceremony I kept looking over at Brendon who kept looking at me. I must have been starring way to long because I totally missed the part about the rings. I handed Di the ring and she placed it on Pete's finger. In that very moment I started to cry knowing that my sister has found the person she knows she wants to spend the rest of her life with. They kissed and were announced husband and wife. All the wedding party followed after the new Mr. and Mrs. Wentz to take pictures outside. After all the pictures we went to the reception and I gave my matron of honor speech.

"So Diana and I haven't really been that close when we were going up. We actually did not like each other for about 5 years believe it or not and did not talk to one another for a full year. But that all changed when she came to visit me last year and I discovered her and Pete had been seeing each other. I thought is Pete crazy for dating my crazy sister but they were crazy in love. I think that I am not losing a sister but gaining a brother who happens to be my boss. Let's hope your children get Pete's talents and personality and Diana's good looks. Love you sis and bro. Cheers!" The reception was great all the bands performed love songs and Pete sang to my sister. I had to leave the reception for a while to prepare the honeymoon suite for the two of them. I headed for the elevator when someone stuck their hand in the door to stop it from closing.

"Brendon! Hey."

"Hey so are you headed up to set up the honeymoon suite?"

"Yea, and you?"

"Well Dirty was suppose to help you and then he ask Andrew who ask Patrick who ask Joe who ask Andy who ask Will who ask Ryan who ask me to help you."

"So basically you were the last person to be ask and you had no choice but to do it."

"Yea, sorry for being the last person on the chain of groomsmen."

"It's ok."

"By the way you look stunning. You gave Di a run for her money."

"Don't let Di hear you say that."

"I won't. Look we are here." We got into the room and set up for the newlyweds. I heard my phone ring and noticed it was a number I did not recognized.

"Hello?"

"Is this Isabella?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Christine."

"Christine? As in..."

"William's ex-girlfriend, yea that would be me. I know you are engage to him and all but he has been sleeping around with me for the past two months and now I am pregnant with his child. He knows but he didn't want to tell you so I figured I will tell you myself due the fact he is too chicken shit to tell you."

"Yea thanks. Anything else?"

"No I think I about covered it. Sorry to be bearer of bad news."

"No thank you. Bye." I hung up the phone and looked at Brendon. "I have to go take care of something."

"Wait was that Christine as in Will's ex?"

"Yea and I have to find Will."

"Izzie it can wait until after the wedding whatever it is."

"Why is everyone getting pregnant and I can not even carry a baby?"

"Christine is pregnant with Will's baby?"

"Karma right?"

"No not karma just misfortune." Brendon hugged me but I pushed him away.

"Brendon I don't need your sympathy. I need to go punch Will. Brendon move." Brendon blocked the door and wasn't letting me leave. "Brendon please move! Move!" he stood there and grabbed a hold of my shoulders.

"No I am not letting you go and ruin you sister's wedding!" With that said I pulled him into a kiss and looked at him.

"I need to go." I pried the door open and left to go back to the wedding. I saw Will sitting and talking to his band mates. "Hey Will can we talk outside for a minute alone."

"Sure." He got up and we headed outside. "What's up babe." After he said that I slapped him.

"That's for lying to me." -Smack- "That's for cheating on me!" -Smack- "And that's for getting Christine pregnant!" I pulled off my ring and threw it at him. "Goodbye Will."

"Izzie wait," he grabbed a hold of my hand and wouldn't let go.

"Will let go of my hand now!"

"No not until..." Then I saw Will on the ground. I looked up to see Brendon clutching his hand.

"What you told him to let go and now he let go."

"I need to go." I left to say goodbye to my sister and Pete and went back home to pack up and get away to a place where no one would find me.
Sign up to rate and review this story