Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

Trusting you with my lie

by patdfan27 0 reviews

Sam opens up to Pete and he is there to listen. Really short one but the next couple of them will make up for it, promise! Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 607 words

0Unrated
Pete took me home, well not home but to my dorm and I let him in. He came into my room and sat on my bed and took off his jacket. I sat next to him and completely blacked out again.

After the extensive plastic surgery done on my face and the rest of my body, the agents took me back to my house. They took me around back and let me in. Once inside I started to break down in tears when I saw the blood stains all over the house. The led me to my bedroom so I could collect any personal items I wanted. I grabbed some old pictures, some stuffed animals, and some of my favorite clothes. I was about to leave when I realized this was going to be the last time in my house. I told them one more minute and walked to my brother's room. I grabbed his favorite baseball, glove, and hat. Then I went to my parent's room and saw my mother's blood covering the whole room. I blocked it out and grabbed some of my mother's favorite things like her perfume, sweater, and her bible. I saw my dad's things and turned the other cheek. I nodded toward the detectives that I was ready to leave my past behind.

"Sam? Sam do you hear me?" I snapped out of my memory and looked at Pete.

"Yea I hear you. I was just remembering something that's all."

"What?"

"The night my life was taken away."

"I don't get it."

"A few months ago, I was rapped and tortured and left for dead. But someone above has a purpose for me living. I can't trust myself because I put myself in that situation. I should have followed my instincts and not go out by myself that night, but I didn't."

"Sam I am so sorry."

"Not your fault, it's mine. I have never recovered from that night and I never will. And I keep having black out from my past that I can't seem to block out of my head."

"Have you seen a..."

"Therapist? Yea 6 of them and every single one of them say one day everything will be normal. It never can be normal. My life is changed because of that day. I lost myself and my life."

"You have gained something out of it."

"What?"

"My trust or other wise you would not be telling me this." I nodded and he glanced down at my necklace. "You wear this all the time. Who's was its?"

"My mother, she was taken away from me too young." I began to cry and he pulled me into a hug.

"As long as you keep her memory alive with you all the time she will always be with you."

"I know. Thank you for listening to my sorry life's story."

"Anytime." He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled. He kissed me on my forehead and got up. "I should leave, but let me give you my number so you can call me anytime." I reached into my bag and pulled out my emergency phone and quickly grabbed it back from Pete.

"Sorry that is not my phone. One of the girls must have put it into my bag."

"No problem." He put his number into my phone and gave it back to me. "Sam call me so we can talk more, but until then sweet dreams."

"Thanks you have sweet nightmare too." He grinned and left. I pulled out the box full of memories and wondered if my black out are caused by me holding onto my past.
Sign up to rate and review this story