Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Growing up...

by patdfan27 1 review

Vick is home from the hospital and Pete is by her side. What question makes Vicki grow up fast? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 755 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

I went home the next day very sore and bruised with Pete in tow. Pete sort of moved into my parent's house and attended to my every want and need when my parents weren't there. He has been nothing but amazing throughout this whole ordeal. A week later he comes into my room and finds me packing a suitcase.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing for the UK for the festivals."

"Baby you can't travel in your condition."

"I am up and moving around, I might have some soreness from my scars and my ribs maybe cracked but I am not disappointing my fans."

"Baby I love your determination but you need to be fully healed before you can perform again."

"I know but I don't want to disappoint my fans."

"They will understand that you need to take time to get better. I will be gone for 3 days but I will be right back and finish taking care of you." I nodded and got back into bed. I patted for Pete to come sit next to me. He nodded and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I slowly rested my head on his chest. "You know we have been nominated for VMAs this year right?"

"Yea."

"You know FOB is performing right?"

"Yea."

"How about you perform with us?"

"Seriously?"

"Yea it will be a great comeback performance for you."

"Will the guys agree?"

"They already have. So do you want to do it?"

"Yes! Thanks baby."

"Anything for you." He kissed me and stroked my hair.

"I miss being intimate with you."

"Me too, but you will be fully healed soon and then we can go at it like rabbits." I laughed and groaned in pain. "You know I have been talking with your dad and I was thinking about getting a bigger house."

"Where?"

"Here in LA. I looked at a place with 5 bedrooms 6 and a half baths. Pool and Jacuzzi and a huge kitchen. It is a perfect starter house."

"Starter house?"

"Yea for you and me." I sat up as quick as I can and looked at him.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Yea. I mean it is going to happen sooner or later and there is plenty of space for a recording studio and maybe rooms for the kids."

"Kids?"

"Yea kids. In the next few years I want to have kids with you."

"Before the baby carriage, is there going to be a marriage." He simply nodded and smiled. "And my dad is ok with all of this?" He nodded and smiled again. "I want what you want and so much more."

"Good because I already brought the house and you have no choice because your dad already brought furniture for the house." I gave him a gentle kiss and laid my head back down on his chest and fell asleep. I woke up with no Pete in sight. I slowly got out of bed and slowly went downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see Pete cooking dinner.

"Baby you are awake. I was making you dinner before I left."

"Thanks. But I am going to need help going back upstairs."

"No problem baby." He came over to me and bent down and gently picked me up and carried me upstairs and place me on my bed. He went back downstairs and brought up a tray with my food. I ate and he went back downstairs to clean up. Before he left he comes back into my room.

"Ok you be good and don't do anything crazy like dancing or exercising. I am going to miss you."

"Me too. I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me goodbye and left. The next day I got a phone call from Rolling Stone saying they still wanted me on their cover of their Hot Issue. I agreed and told them they can interview me today and tomorrow and come shadow me once I was up and walking around. They agreed and sent someone over right away. They asked about the accident and Pete. I answered both and made me think of Pete even more. He called all through out the interview, which made me feel better. The interviewer left and I stayed downstairs until someone came home to help me upstairs. I looked at the plaque on the wall of my platinum record and smiled. Soon I will be living with Pete and be a grown up.
Sign up to rate and review this story