Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Apple And The Tree

Confidant

by gerardsxoxangel 1 review

Hannah confides to her cousin

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 871 words

0Unrated
Oh.
My.
God.
That did not seriously just happen. There's no way in hell I just made out with my boyfriend's dad. No way. Maybe I hit my head sometime and I'm only experiencing the affects now. There is no way that just happened.
Hannah arrived home to find her family sitting down at dinner, with Maeve sitting in her seat.
"I had already started cooking for you when you said you were going to Ways' for dinner, then Maeve came looking for you so we gave her your food. I hope you're not hungry," her mom said.
"Trust me, I've never been less hungry in my life," Hannah said.
"They must have fed you well," her dad said.
"Like you wouldn't believe," Hannah said.
"I'm done, Jacinta," Maeve said, getting up.
"Okay girls, I suppose you want to go upstairs now, right?" Hannah's mom said.
"Yes," Hannah said abruptly, grabbing Maeve's hand and leading her up the stairs. She nearly tripped a few times on the way up, but Hannah was prepared to drag her all the way if she had to. She got to her room and locked the door behind them, panting from the effort of getting there in less than ten seconds.
"Now that I've got my hand back you might as well tell me why I nearly lost it," Maeve said, sitting on the bed. Hannah sat on the floor with her back against the door and looked up at the ceiling.
"You can not tell a soul!! I mean not even Lana and Fiona. I'm only telling you because I need to tell someone. You have to swear on Green Day that you will never ever ever tell anyone, even if you are tortured mercilessly," Hannah said.
"Did you, like, kill someone?" Maeve asked.
"That would be easier to explain, but no. I did something really really stupid and I've basically ruined everything good I've had going for me," Hannah said.
"Did you break up with Jason?" Maeve asked.
"Oh god, I wish it was that simple," Hannah said.
"Han, just tell me before I threaten to eat the Misfits," Maeve said.
"Oh my god, it's like saying it would make it true!!" Hannah said.
"Well it must be true if you actually did it, whatever 'it' is, so just spit it out," Maeve said.
"I kissed Jason's dad," Hannah said.
Maeve stared at her with wide eyes for a second, then burst out laughing. "You almost had me there!"
"I'm not kidding, Maeve. I feel so...dirty. I can't believe I did that to Jason, and with his own father! I'm such a slut!" Hannah said.
"Oh my god!! But isn't he, like, old?? He must be like forty, or older. I mean I know you go for older guys but I never knew you could go that old," Maeve said.
"He's only thirty-two," Hannah said.
"Only..." Maeve said.
"What the hell am I doing? It doesn't matter how fucking old he is!! He's still Jason's dad!! And I kissed him and it's going to get out and my life is going to be a living hell!! What the hell was I thinking?? Why did I listen to him??" Hannah said, to herself as much as to Maeve.
"Wait, listen to him? Who? Jason's dad? Did he tell you to kiss him or something?" Maeve asked.
"Well, yeah, but I shouldn't have done it," Hannah said.
"Oh my god, that guy is a fucking paedo! He took advantage of you!!" Maeve said.
"Keep your voice down!! And it wasn't like that, I swear. I completely forgot who he was for a second. It was like Jason didn't even exist. They're so different, Maeve. I mean Jason's hot, but his dad is just different. He's better. He's perfect!" Hannah said.
"I seem to recall you saying that about Jason not too long ago," Maeve said.
"I didn't know what perfect was then. But even though he's perfect, it doesn't mean this is perfect. This situation couldn't possibly be any worse!!" Hannah said.
"It could, you might not have me to laugh at you," Maeve said.
"It really helps. What am I going to do?? I like Jason; I really like his dad. I've got Jason; I can never have his dad," Hannah said.
"Can you stop calling him his dad? It's creepy. And so's Mr Way. Call him something else," Maeve said.
"Gerard, I suppose," Hannah said.
"That's a nice name," Maeve said.
"You're meant to be talking me down, here!! Get me thinking clearly again," Hannah said.
"Does Jason know?" Maeve asked.
"Do you really think this conversation would be going like this if he did?" Hannah said.
"Well then you need to go talk to this Gerard and tell him to keep his mouth shut, tell him he's got more to lose than you do. Then you keep your mouth shut and continue as normal. Your crazed crush will go away and everything will be cool again, and I can get back to being creepy about Jason instead of his dad," Maeve said.
"When did you get to be so smart?" Hannah asked.
"I've always been smart, you just never asked," Maeve said.
Sign up to rate and review this story