Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Out of Place and Under Dressed

Chapter 8

by own_you_all 3 reviews

AU rydon, high school

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-01 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 809 words

0Unrated
Pairing- Ryan Ross/ Brendon Urie
Disclaimer- fanFICTION, duh! Title also belongs to Panic!

Brendon's POV

Much to my dismay, I had to leave lunch with Ryan early to get to ' insert dramatic sigh here' football practice.
I showed up a little late, walking strait to the locker room to get dressed, I hurried out side hoping Coach hadn't noticed my tardy.

He hadn't. Score!

I started running laps with Brent by my side, I could here his labored breathing as he told me about his night with his whore girlfriend. I inwardly cringed as I remembered Ashly, was coming over later tonight, and I was so not in the mood to beat my horny slut girlfriend off of me.

I noticed Brent waving a hand in front of my face and snapping his fingers.

" Dude, you still with me? " He asked, it was just then I realized I had been mindlessly staring off into space. I seriously have to stop doing that every freaking day.

" Yeah, sorry just kinda spaced out there. " I replied. " Whatever. " he said back. " So...whats going on with you and Ash? Apparently shes really pissed at you for never wanting to be around her, whats up with that? " I sighed quite audibly. See why I'm not into girls? Anywhoo, I looked at him noting he wanted a reply.

" I'm just..." i paused " Not attracted to her. " I stated simply. he gave me a questioning look.
" How on earth can you be not attracted to her? I mean....the girl's pretty bangable. " He said.
I rolled my eyes at the word " bangable. "

" She's got the personality of a witch, the intelligence of a toaster, and I think her attention span was removed at birth or something. " I spit out rather maliciously.

He at first looked shocked by the spite in my words, but quickly almost tripped over his own, muscular legs in laughter. " Dude seriously! harsh much? " he asked between fits of laughter. I simply shrugged my shoulders and continued to run, picking up the pace a little. The faster I run the sooner I can stop.

Once I finished my laps, I grabbed a watter bottle and sat on the bottom of the bleachers. I felt someone sit beside me and saw out of the corner of my eye Brent drinking from his own water bottle.

" Hey, there's something else I wanted to talk to you about. " I nodded my head as a sign for him to continue.

" Whats with you and that Ross kid? " He asked. I groaned and stood up, " he's my friend Brent, he's really cool." he gave me a disapproving glare " But he's a geek! Not only that but a queer one at that! " He spat the word '; queer ' out like venom, like being gay was some sort of infectious fatal disease.

And that was all it took to get me fired up, " Who the fuck are you to tell me who I can and can't hand out with! " I practically screamed, putting my hands on my hips. I seriously don't get how people think I'm strait.

He stood up to, " I'm your best friend thats who!" he yelled, " I know whats best for you! If you Keep hanging around that fag, people are going to figure you as one as well! "

" Well maybe I am. " i said in a much softer tone.

" What! What did you just say?! " He hissed.

" Well maybe I am! Maybe I am, and you were to blind and stupid to notice! Maybe thats why I'm not gonna fuck Ashly! " I spit out seething in furry.

He stood there surprised and unmoving for a minute before not so gently pushing me against the wall.

for a moment I was still to shocked to move. What the hell?! I was immediately pushed out of my thoughts when I felt his lip's against mine. I parted my lips slightly in surprise, and he took this as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, rubbing against my own, caressing and exploring every crevice of my mouth.

In each of his hands he held one of my one, bony wrists pinning me against the wall. He broke away in desperate need of oxegen and I took this as a sign to get the hell out of here.

I quickly shoved him of me running to....I don't even know where, just some where thats far from here and whatever just happened. I ran down some random street as it began to rain. Of course right? I started sobbing and wandering the street, my body taking me exactly where I needed to go.

While my thoughts where questioning what just happened.

What did happen?

Please excuse the shortness of this chapter

Thanx to everyone who has reviewed.
Please review, comments and con crit r what keeps me going!
Sign up to rate and review this story