Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

I Know This Hurts- It Was Meant To

by helen_of_troy 1 review

0

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 752 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own any members of Fall Out Boy or PANIC! At The Disco but I do own Zara Darcy and Alex unless there are some people out there who go by that name and live the exact same made up life in which case lucky you but- all events are in fact fictitious

Monday 10th August 2007

Apparently it's good for me to write a diary including my sleep patterns for my counsellor so he can try and help me out- happy now Dr Kleitman?

I've had intermittent insomnia since I was little for as long as I can remember I've not been able to sleep whenever I was stressed. It was 3am and I still could not get any sleep at all so I plodded downstairs with my huge duvet wrapped around me so I could go on my laptop and attempt to finish my latest psychology essay without waking Alex up.

Before I get to what happened later that night I suppose I'd better tell you a bit about myself. My name is Zara Darcy, 5"7 with blonde hair and blue eyes I'd describe myself as being pretty ordinary I guess. I'm 19 years old and in my second year of a psychology degree at university. I live in England- more precisely London and cannot wait to get out of here, I've always hated everything about this country- the weather, the people and life in general sucks so as soon as I get my degree I'm moving to New Zealand see I have my whole life planned out already it's sad I know but being a virgo I like to plan. I live with my long-term boyfriend Alex in the mansion that my parents owned before... well I won't go into that.

Anyway enough about that, I was getting myself a green tea when an instant message popped up on my screen, I'll record the conversation for you because I need to fill this damn diary up or the £150 an hour sessions will be so pointless plus it's kind of relaxing being able to get all my thoughts out.

Hum Hallelujah: Zara Darcy- long time no speak! How's things?

/Zara:/Peter Wentz! what the hell are you doing online at 3am? And I'm fine thanks :D

Hum Hallelujah: I'm in America remember- we are 5 hours behind you over here.

Hum Hallelujah: And I could ask you the same thing...

Zara: Let's not discuss that...

/Hum Hallelujah:/OK well I kind of need a huge favour from you

Zara: Our friendship is so great Pete... you only contact me when you need something and no I will not marry you I thought we discussed this

Zara: I'm kidding by the way!

Hum Hallelujah: You have a warped sense of humour you know that? Anyway one of my latest prodigies is coming across to England for a few weeks to get away from life in general and I was wondering if he could stay at yours and you could show him a good time- keep him out of trouble you know what I mean ; )

Zara: The things I do for you... but ok it's not like I don't have the room is it? He can stay in your room I guess. Just send me the details about flights and stuff.

Hum Hallelujah: You are awesome! Thank you so much lifesaver = )

Hum Hallelujah: I need to go Patrick's whinging at me for being on MSN when we should be practising- I'll call you xoxoxoxo

[Hum Hallelujah has signed out]

Why do I always say yes to that guy? Oh well it should be fun I guess. I jumped as there was some creaking outside the room but Alex came through hair all messed up looking bewildered at me.

"Hey baby you ok?" he asked as he came over and gave me a soft kiss
"Yeah I'm fine- Pete's sending some guy to England and he's gonna stay with us for a bit in Pete's room"
"We really should renovate that room Pete barely stays anymore unless he's touring England"
"But he's been my friend for 14 years the option is always there plus the house is big enough we never go in that part"
"Zara you're so stubborn"
"I know- that's why you love me" I grinned at him

Right I'm bored of writing in this diary I'm gonna try and get some sleep and if not I will resort to the melatonin I was prescribed- more later Dr Kleitman- look forward to it!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story