Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > AFOUE

The Generous Gamer

by humhallelujah13 3 reviews

Emmy looked at him. "*#@*#$&" she shrieked. "Asterisk number at asterisk number dollar and?" Moolaf inquired."Interesting choice of words, young one."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Parody - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 601 words

0Unrated
The next morning Count Moolaf politely asked the children to chop some wood for the fireplace. The children naturally refused and Moolaf did it himself. The children discussed their situation while watching T.V.

"Perhaps Injustice Casie will adopt us," Manda said.

"That wouldn't be any better," Evlet muttered.

"True!" shrieked Emmy.

"Perhaps we should go see Raely. After all, I think Moolaf actually is after our fortune."

The children agreed that they should see Raely, the executor of their executor.

Raely worked in the legal district. It had a lot of stuffy, regal office buildings that all looked alike, but only one had an electric blue Mercedes in the lot. The sign read RAELY, RAELY, RAELY, AND RAELY. The children stepped into Raely's office.

"Where are all the other Raelys?" Evlet asked.

Raely blinked nervously. "I don't suppose you know that there are laws against cloning?"

"I didn't know that."

"Let's keep it that way."

Raely shut a closet that had an arm poking out and turned to the children. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Count Moolaf is totally after our fortune. We think," Evlet said, indicating the skillet mark.

"Have you children ever heard the Latin term 'pro bono'?"

The three children laughed, and Raely sighed. Children could be so immature.

"Okay, you know what?" she said. "I'm not going to help. Protect your own fortune." The children gasped as Raely shooed them out, ejecting them onto the streets of the legal district. They angrily walked home, where Moolaf stood, waiting.

"Orphans!" he boomed, "Go to your room! I have some planning to do!"

The children sighed, headed up to their room, and spent the night wondering whether or not Count Moolaf actually would get their fortune.

- - -

"He didn't die," wailed Evlet. "He must be immune to poison or something!"

Manda and Emmy gave each other a knowing glance.

"Maybe," murmured Manda. "We need to outwit Moolaf. Since he is - " she hesitated here " - apparently imune to poison, why don't we try something else?"

Emmy shrieked "ARSON!"

Emmy probably meant something along the lines of 'Let's burn him to the ground instead!'

Evlet shook her head. "Burning him is too obvious. Besides, I may just have an idea," she told her siblings, getting out her ribbon of doom.

- - -

"Good morning," boomed a horribly kind, familiar voice, "a very good morning Ficdelaires. I took the liberty of making your breakfeast - a phrase which here means 'time to create a wonderful morning feast for my dear, fortunate children.'"

Emmy looked at him. "#@#$&" she shrieked.

"Asterisk number at asterisk number dollar and?" Moolaf inquired."Interesting choice of words, young one." He grinned widely. "I got you all a present."

Manda, Evlet, and Emmy looked skeptically at him. A present?

"Is it a cow?" asked Evlet hopefully.

"Nope."

"A new comptuer?" inquired Manda eagerly.

"No.

"Weapon?" yelled Emmy.

"None of the above." He grabbed a sheet that covered a package. "It's a - "

"A Dii?" the three Ficdelaire children chorused. Why would this man give them a video game?

"Complete with four controllers, and a new set of games for you to try." He smiled his very disturbingly nice smile. "Just as soon as you eat your oatmeal. Better hurry, too. It's getting cold!"

The Ficdelaires looked at each other. Should they? This was Count Moolaf. What their breakfeast was poisoned? What if the Dii exploded? What if - what if - what if -

Their heads began to hurt from asking so many silent questions.

Evlet and Manda sat down and eagerly began devouring their oatmeal. Emmy sat on the table and began devouring her bowl.
Sign up to rate and review this story