Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're More Than In My Head

Oliver Twist!

by MickIsCalmOnArrival 0 reviews

They all meet, blah blah blah. You get the point. It has a somewhat romantical scene, which was ruined by Joe (of course).

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 565 words

0Unrated
We pulled into a driveway about 3 miles from our house. I saw them get out and signal me to come. We walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

A few seconds later we were greeted by a boy, about five four with strawberry blonde hair covered by a trucker hat, he also wore glasses. "Hi Patrick! Meet my friends, Jenn," he looked over at me, "and Violet," and looked over at her.

"When you said friends I thought you meant, you know, dudes,"

"Nope,"

"Come on in guys,"

We walked in with him leading us into his living room. When we arrived there we saw two other guys, one with dark hair in what looked like an Afro type thing. The other with longer lighter hair with glasses and a piercing under his mouth and tattoos up and down his arms.

"Hey Pete, and..." the Afro man started.

"Guys, this is Violet, and Jenn. Jenn, Violet, this is Andy and Joe

They got up and shook our hands. "Nice to meet you,"

"You too," we both said at the same time.

"Whoa, they're like freaky twins!"

We both giggled.

"So how'd you meet Pete?" Andy asked.

"Well you see," Violet started as she put her elbow on his shoulder, " Peter was sitting next to us in a bar, and he had too many beers"

"And he passed out," and I put my elbow on his shoulder as well.

"And us being the nice people we are,"

"Decided to bring him home,"

They all started to laugh. "Wow dude, you look like a pimp," Patrick joked.

"What can I say?" Pete in a cocky tone as he put his arms around us and sat down on the couch.

"So how do you guys know Peter?"

"We're in a band together," Andy replied.

I looked at him slightly shocked, "A band, huh?"

"Yeah," he said in a bored tone.

"Ooh what do you play?" Violet asked with her eyes wide.

"Bass," he replied. Oh my God I thought

I looked down at the floor trying to fight back tears.

"Oh my God," Violet came over and hugged me.

"What'd I do?" Pete asked slightly worried.

"Her brother used to play bass,"

"What happened? Did he quit?"

"No," I said slightly shaky, "he died,"

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Jenn!" he came over wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Thanks," I said looking into his eyes. "I shouldn't have broke down like that, sorry,"

"It's okay, Jenn," Pete said in a hushed voice and pulling me in to a hug and kissing my temple.

"Awe Jenny, it's okay now!" Joe came over, not to mention ruining the moment, and hugged me so tight I could barely breathe. He let go and I was painting heavily. He started laughing. "I was just trying to help," he said in a pouty voice.

"Thanks, Joseph,"

"I like to be called Joe,"

"Fine then, how's about Joe the Afro man?" he chuckled slightly.

"Fine then, how's about I call you Jenny 20?" I giggled.

"It's a deal,"

"What are you gonna call me?" Pete asked.

"Oliver Twist!" Violet blurted out.

We all started laughing and giving her odd looks.

"Why?" Andy asked.

"Because when he was sleeping on our couch he looked like a poor abandoned orphan,"

We all started laughing again, "Okay," he said, "Oliver Twist it is,"
Sign up to rate and review this story