Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Pete the Sheep VS Petey the Porky Piggy(One-Shot)

by petewentzlover69 2 reviews

one shot about the Honda Civic Tour 2007 in Concord California that I went to. Based on a true story with some fictional parts. Also an inside joke between me and a few friends. Read, enjoy, and re...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 951 words - Complete

0Unrated
So tonight was the concert I've dreamed of for over 3 months. I was going with my mom, sister, and Cousin William but we had to pick him up. I live in Orangevale California and this particular concert was an hour and 41 minutes away. Problem was, I had to pick up my cousin William on the way. He lives in Galt California which is an hour away from my house. Concord was an hour and 8 minutes away from his! So now I'm in the car with my annoying older sister whom I hate, my mother, whom I hate as well, and my cousin who is annoying the hell out of me.

Finally we make it to the concert and my mom buys the tickets for me and my cousin. Orriginally she wasn't going to go because she didn't care for rock as much as we did. The tickets cost 88 dollars altogether for FLOOR seats. She ended up buying her and my sister tickets for the lawn at 10 dollars for both.

My cousin and I went down to where we were going to be standing. So many people were already there because we came a little late during Paul Wall's performance. It was a blast and I knew the songs he sang. Next, was the Academy Is... and William Becket was hotter than normal. Finally, after +44 was over Fall Out Boy came on. We were extatic. I can't really remember the first song they sang because I was being pushed around by a 5'11" 300 pound 20 year old bleach blonde woman and I really messed up my back. I got pushed into an 18 year old girl named Megan and we started talking between songs. She's a really cool girl and we gave eachother nicknames. Mine was Petey the Porky Piggy because I loved Pete Wentz and pigs. Her's was Pete the Sheep because she loves Pete and sheep. By the second song, Grand Theft Autumn, she had made her way to the front. That's when the fun began.

I started calling for my "sister" Sara who was really Megan. William and I got separated by the crowd and I think he got mixed up in the moshpit. Megan grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the front of the crowd.

"Hey Pete the Sheep I've been looking for you." I yelled over the roar of the crowd. I looked up to see Pete playing his guitar and looking confused. I didn't mind it and kept talked to Megan. "How'd you get all the way to the front. Oh well it doesn't matter. Let's enjoy the show and afterwards I'll get you some ice cream like you wanted."

"Ok thanks Petey the Porky Piggy." She yelled back. Now Pete, the real Pete, was truly confused but couldn't do anything about it.

Megan and I enjoyed the show and finally it was coming to an end. Fall Out Boy was now singing Saturday and Pete was lifted high enough to reach the crowd. I was standing right next to him but kind of in front of him but couldn't move to be able to put my hand up. The next thing I knew it was being jerked up by Pete himself and I was being sung to. It was truly amazing. When the song was over he let go of my hand and did the closing speech. I started to walk away when someone grabbed me by the waist. I turned around and there was Pete holding Megan's hand as well.

"Care to explain the names?" He asked. We looked at each other and laughed, Finally I answered.

"We both think your really hott so we took your name. I like pigs and I have a stuffed pig at home named Petey the Porky Piggy and she has a stuffed sheep at her house called Pete the Sheep. Now we call each other that." We laughed again and he laughed with us. Instead of leaving we talked for another hour and finally I was on my way to Martinez California to stay with a friend of the family's.

The next day we all headed into San Francisco. It was a little cold but we went all kinds of places. First we went to see our break dancers, Steven and his friends Ice Age, White Chocolate, Adam, Alex, and a few other guys. While watching them dance, and dancing on the sidelines, I noticed someone across the way, just staring at me. That someone was Pete Wentz himself. I laughed at the thought of him following me and pushed it to the back of my mind. I then got the courage to walk over to him.

"What brings you to San Francisco Pete? I thought you had a concert tonight in like Texas or whatever?"

"No we have one in LA and we're flying there. Why are you here and where's 'Pete the Sheep?"

"She's at work, we only met yesterday but I'm texting her. I'm here with my family and our friends Desire, Josh, and their kids Kylie and Joshy." He nodded his head and looked at the dancers.

"They're really good."

"Yea those are my boys." I laughed.

"I gotta get going the guys are waiting at the airport. I came here because Dirty said that the dancers were great. He was right. Well yea maybe I'll talk to you later. Just give me a call or text me." With that he gave me his cell number and a quick kiss on the cheek before running off. After that day I felt like I could either fly, or die and go to heaven. Whichever it is it'll be good and I'll be happy!

THE END!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story