Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Drastic Differences

Chapter 5

by prongsgurl 0 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Hinata, Itachi, Sasuke - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 535 words

1Original
Drastic Difference


Warnings: See chapter one.

Disclaimer: See chapter one.

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
-Flashbacks-
((Hand Signals))

Chapter Five

- - - - - - - - - -

Sasuke pressed himself up against the wall, making himself as scarce as possible. He pressed his hand over his mouth and nose to try to muffle his breathing. This was important, so he couldn't get caught.

"The boy has to go. He is considering telling. I can see it in his eyes. He has to go."

"Alright. Fine. Do it your way. Kill him, but it will only raise questions. People will wonder where he is gone. You know that as well as I do. And people will talk."

"People will say even more if word gets out."

"Fine. Go ahead. Kill Tekka"

Sasuke closed his eyes for a brief moment before stealing his face. He needed to tell Itachi.

- - - - - - - - - -

The sun was warm on his face. Itachi liked that. He liked the way he could hear the water flowing through the stream, and the way the wind whispered in the grass and played with his hair. Leaning back against a tree he decided that he liked it so much, that this would make a great place to rest.

That is where Sasuke found him. A smile twitched itself onto Sasuke's face at the sight of his big brother asleep against a tree. It was nice to see him so relaxed. Sasuke sighed as he shook the sleeping boy's shoulder, knowing the coming news would not be very pleasant.

- - - - - - - - - -

She fled. From the arguing, the insults, the hurt. Tears fell from her pale eyes, obscuring her vision. But that was ok. It's not like she knew where she was going anyway.

She ran as hard and as fast as she could, the mechanical pumping of her legs giving her some sort of constant. She liked constant things. But she hated yelling. She hated insults. That her father would put her down as well, was just salt on the wound.

Finally, after what she was positive must have been hours, her legs gave way under her, sending her sprawling face first into the dirt. Only now did she realize that she had run straight into a forest. It was a miracle that she hadn't tripped and killed impaled herself on a tree branch. But she couldn't think about that, no, she had to find a way out of the forest and onto familiar territory.

But wait... What was that? She scrunched up her nose and screwed up her eyes in concentration. Voices. Even better - human voices.

Following the sound she entered a clearing with two large rocks next to a beautiful stream. Peering around she spotted two boys - no - two brothers, next to a tree at the waters edge, muttering about something. Worry was etched into every line of their face. They stopped talking the second they saw her. Something that did not avid her notice.

The youngest boy stood. "Hello Hinata."

She bit her lip. "Hello Sasuke."


- - - - - - - - - -
A/N: Yay! I have another chapter written and up on FanFiction.Net. These chapters are just posts from there. So If the Penname at the bottom switched from Prongsgurl to SlytherinProngs, It's still me,I'm not stealing!


XO,
ProngsGurl
SlytherinProngs
Sign up to rate and review this story