Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

A full recovery...

by patdfan27 1 review

Vicki is feeling better, but how much better? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1135 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

I woke up the next morning and went to go find Patrick.

"Rise and shine shitface!"

"Pete can you give me one day of recovery, please?"

"No I need your help finding an engagement ring for Vicki."

"Ok now I am up and I will get ready." He got ready and we made a quick stop at Starbucks before we went on a ring hunt. We must have been to 10 different jewelry stores before we went in to Neil Lane. I browsed around before something caught my eye. A beautiful ring with two diamonds side by side, but there was something missing. Just then Neil Lane himself comes out and greets us.

"Aren't you guys from Fall Out Boy?"

"Yes I am Pete and this is Patrick and I am looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend."

"Victoria Walker?"

"Yea, and I think I may have found one but it needs something more."

"Say no more. Which one were you looking at?"

"This one." He pulled out the ring and took us to the back to sit down.

"So what do you want to add or change?"

"Maybe instead of white diamonds it can be colored diamonds?"

"What is her favorite color?"

"Pink."

"We can do two pink diamonds instead of the white ones. Or we can do one pink and one white, meaning one is her and the other is you."

"I love that."

"Great, the ring will be ready in about a week. What is her ring size?"

"5 and a half."

"Ok I will call you when it is ready." I nodded and shook his hand and left with Patrick. We went back home and collapsed on the couch.

"So is Vicki coming with us to Australia?"

"She was talking about doing the tour but I told her she still need to take it easy. Why?"

"Well we leave in about a week and a half and the ring will be done in about a week. Australia will be a great place to get engage."

"Your right."

"I know I am right." We laughed and I went to go see Vicki.

Vicki's POV

I woke up the next morning to find myself in the dress I was wearing last night. Weird I thought. I took a quick shower and changed into some of my dance clothes. I turned on my stereo and tired to stretch. It hurt at first but I got use to the pain. I did an old dance routine and was doing my turns when Pete walks in. I stopped and laugh through the pain.

"Hey babe, I can dance kind of."

"I saw, and I am impressed. Does it hurt."

"Yea but I am pushing through the pain."

"That's good maybe now you can come with us to Australia."

"Really? I would love that."

"Me too."

"You know if I can push through the pain when dancing, maybe there is something else we can do."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, it involves us naked and you screwing my brains out."

"Baby let's take one thing at a time. I don't want you to over do it." I pouted and nodded.

"Ok then let's do something fun."

"I have an idea, put some clothes on." I changed into some jeans and a hoodie and drove with Pete to a house I have never seen before.

"Whose house is this?"

"Ours, I wanted to show you earlier but the remodeling and the interior design took longer than expected. So now I can show you our house." He opened up the door to the most gorgeous house I have ever seen. It was fully furnished and decorated. My mouth was wide open as I looked around.

"Pete this is amazing!"

"It should be, luckily for me that you mom has the same taste as you and helped me out a lot."

"You are amazing." I kissed him and he finished showing me the rest of the house. "So where is the master bedroom?"

"Over here." He opened up the door to reveal a huge bed and nothing else.

"Didn't get around to decorating the master bedroom?"

"No I wanted us to decorate it together."

"Hmm, you know what would look really hot in here?"

"What?"

"Us naked." I pulled him into a kiss, but he gently pushed me away.

"Vicki, are you sure we should be doing this?"

"I haven't had sex with you in a month and a half and I just want us to be intimate again."

"What if I hurt you?"

"I can take the pain and it will be great practice. Now please fuck me already." I grabbed Pete's shirt and our lips collided. I stepped back and unzipped my hoodie and undid my jeans. I then took off Pete's shirt and undid his jeans. I pushed Pete on the bed and crawled on top of him. I kissed his neck and left kisses all the way down his chest and stomach. I got to his boxers and pulled them off and tossed them somewhere in the room. I unclipped my bra and took off my panties and threw them where I threw Pete's boxers. Pete grabbed a hold of my hands and pinned me to the bed. I groaned and he looked at me with fright.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, the bed just needs to be broken into. That's all." I pulled him down for a kiss. He broke away and began to kiss the rest of my body. He got to scar and looked up at me and kissed it gently. He climbed back up over top of me and slid into me. After going a month and a half without any sex, it felt good but painful because my ribs still hurt. I let the pain subside as Pete continued to slide in and out of me. I put one leg around his lower back pushing him deeper into me. I moaned as he quickened his pace and felt myself getting an orgasm. I soon came and Pete came soon as well. Pete collapsed on top on me making me yell out in pain.

"Baby I am so sorry."

"For what making love to me?"

"Vicki don't try and cover up your pain."

"Pete I am ok. I am just not use to having so much weight on top of me."

"Ok, whatever you say."

"So where were you this morning? You didn't spend the night."

"I had some things to take care of before we leave for Australia. It is going to be a tour we will never forget."

"I can't wait babe. Now let's go back to my dad's house and pack up some of my things and spend the night here." Pete nodded and we left our house.
Sign up to rate and review this story