Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Waste your Time on Me

Speechless

by Rae_She_Writes 3 reviews

Implosion of my soul

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 992 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.

Kris dug her fingernails into my hand as the plane landed, jumping suddenly at the slightest sound or movement. I personally was still speechless from what she had told me earlier, she loved me. She couldn't love me, no, she wouldn't. I shook my head as to rid my mind of that thought, and came back into reality. We were on the ground and starting to file out of the plane. I was relieved that we were finally back in New Jersey, but at the same time worried about how everyone would react to my disappearance. I got off the plane and dug in my jacket pocket until I found my cell phone before sitting down and deciding who to call.

Thinking long and hard about it, I realized that as much as I didn't want to, I would have to call Mikey. He's the only one out of the bunch of them that actually knows where the airport is. I pressed the speed dial and lifted the phone up to my ear, waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" he answered groggily. I must have woken him up. I looked at the wall in front of me and realized that my guess was probably accurate, seeing as it was 3:34 in the morning. I looked around the room nervously before actually starting to talk.

"Could you come pick me and Kris up at the airport, Mikey? We came home just like you said," I added quickly at the end.

"What do you mean "we"? I told you to come home. And who is Kris?" he demanded, now fully awake.

"Please just come and get me, I'll explain it all in the car ride home." I tried. Nope, it didn't work.

"No, tell me now or you'll be sleeping in the airport. And I'm not kidding, Gee." He said, and I sighed before trying to explain.

"Okay, ready? Kris is Ana's sister and she came with me to the airport. I went to California to see her and make sure she was okay and now she and I are here. Is that good enough for you? Please, just come get us." I begged, and I was starting to get looks from passers-by.

"Why did you go? Without telling any of us, too. Did you ever think about what we were thinking when you did this?" He said, each word cold and hateful.

"No." I whispered. "But could you just please come-' I begged but he interrupted me.

"You didn't! And now..." I didn't hear what he had to say after that because I shut the phone and began to think of who to call next. Frank, I could try him and see if he knew where it was, but I couldn't sit here all night being interrogated by Mikey. I pressed in Frankie's number, still not having put him in speed dial, and waited for him to pick up.

"Gee! Where are you?" I heard a tired Frank say.

"At the airport in New Jersey and I need someone to come pick me up."

"Well, what about Mikey? Can't he do it? I have no clue where the airport is." He said, and I shook my head.

"No, Mikey won't come. I already tried calling him."

"Won't come and pick up his own brother...I am going to beat that son of a - what Bob?" I could hear someone talking in the background and I assumed it was Bob. "Oh, well you're in luck, Gee. Bob says he knows where it is, so he'll- what now, Bob? I'm sorry we'll be there in about forty five minutes. He doesn't want to go alone. Oh, well. See you then."

"Okay. Oh, and Kris is here too" I said at the end, but he had already hung up and didn't hear it. Kris took a seat next to me and looked at me.

"Are they coming?" she asked me, and I nodded. I looked around the airport again and was immediately saddened by what looked like a newly wed couple, sitting in a row of plastic gray chairs across from us. That was going to be us, me and Ana. Was being the operative word in this situation.

I zoned out in thought, and scared myself half to death thinking about life after death. What if there is nothing after you die? That means that Ana would just rot away, and I hated to think about it. But if it is true, she isn't in a better place. Just black, nothing else. Is that really better?

"Gee?" I looked up, my train of thought temporarily broken. "Are you okay?" Bob asked, looking at my face. At first I thought he was referring to the cuts but then I put my hand up to my face and felt wetness. The whole time, I had been crying, I just hadn't realized it. I nodded solemnly and walked over to the car. "Um, Gee, who is this?" Bob asked again. I felt like my heart imploded and I couldn't speak so she eventually introduced herself embarrassedly.

"Hi," she whispered, "I'm Kris, um, Kristen, Ana's sister. Gerard wanted me to come with him if that's okay." She said timidly. Frankie nodded and Bob looked at her with an open jaw. I thought she was his type. Just a guess. I climbed into the backseat of the car and leaned my head against the hot window. Bob and Frankie occasionally asked me questions, but I feigned sleep, which was extremely easy at four-something in the morning, and I eventually did end up falling asleep. But not to pleasant dreams, as the thoughts of death flooded my head. I just couldn't seem to get them out. Maybe my mind was trying to tell me something. I just haven't figured it out yet.

I heart reviews,they make me update faster. And sorry the past few have been shorties :)
Sign up to rate and review this story