Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not crazy, right?

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 2 reviews

Another crazy day. [[yes I suck at summaries, I know. :P]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 433 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alright, here goes nothing. Into the head of a crazy Mikey Way. :P ahaha, ya know, do you like reading this? Just wondering, because I still haven't had any reviews, but 22 people have read it. :/
Kinda confusing people! :D
Anywhoo, I don't really own much. Anything you recognize, I don't own. :]
_________________________________________________________________

Day 217

Mikey's POV.

"There is nothing to do. Why won't they let me go?! Don't they get it?! I'm here by mistake! I didn't do anything! I didn't hurt anyone! There's nothing wrong with me!" I tried to move my arms for the billionth time that day. "Why must I be strapped down?! I won't hurt anyone! This bed is very uncomfortable..."

After hours of sitting there I heard someone fiddling with the lock on the door. I looked up, coming out of my trance. I watched as yet another person in a white coat walked in. I finally had given up on pleading with them. They wouldn't help, and I knew it. He tried talking to me, tried to get me to answer some questions. Stupid questions at that.

"Hi Mikey, are you doing okay?" I looked at him like HE was the crazy one. "How the fuck do you THINK I'm doing?" He had the same look on his face. He didn't change his emotion, that kind of creeped me out a little. "Is there anything I can get you? Help you with?" I contained my laughter. "You guys stopped helping me a long ass while ago." I let my gaze fall back onto the ceiling as I stare at the same spot I had been for the past few months. I listened as the doctor tried to get me to talk more. I wasn't going to answer his stupid questions. I heard him leave a few minutes later, after failing his task.

"Why am I here? Did I really hurt that person? I couldn't have...right? I'm not crazy. I'm not paranoid. I'm not delusional. Right?"

But there was that voice. That nagging voice in the back of my head again...

"Sure you did Mikey. You loved it, you crave the bloodshed. Kill, you must kill. You can't just sit here, you must kill..."

I lie there listening to the voice. A crooked smile came upon my face, I whispered. "Yes, kill. The blood..."

That was the end of me talking for a while...
_________________________________________________________________

Okay, you like? You don't like? Come on, some feedback! Please! I don't care what it says, I just need something people! To show you actually CARE that I'm posting this or not. Please & Thanks. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story