Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Green

by JesusKetchum31 1 review

Three lonely individuals, across space and time, muse about something they call home. Yu-Gi-Oh!/Sonic X/Pokemon crossover. Dedicated to and named for Dan Green, who voices the fanfic's characters.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Mewtwo, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2005-11-30 - Updated: 2005-12-01 - 283 words - Complete

1Original
He beheld it, in all its beauty, considering the secret of its power.

It would not be until a second life that he would come to understand it. What it was, and what it contained. The source of its energy... the true object in which his soul had been housed. And now it was free, able to rejoin its peers.

But as he beheld from above, he missed his former home and power... and hoped that to it, he would someday return.

Hopefully without those other two idiots...



He reached out and stroked what was his, smiling.

His emerald. His joy. His life, and his legacy. But something about the gem struck him more deeply than that... he felt as if he had always known it, always been with it, longer even than he could remember... Which might be true.

Knuckles hugged the gem, and prayed that it would never leave him.



A mysterious island, held afloat in the water by a shining green gem.

Rather than take the time to think through his situation logically-how could a simple glowing gem elevate a heavy piece of rock up to the surface of the ocean-he say down before it. There was something too special about the massive Emerald before him to allow logic to get in his way. Can this be my destiny? He asked himself. Is this the answer for which I have been looking for all this time?

He stroked the gem, as the Wynaut frolicked behind him, oblivious to what he had found. He had finally found what he was searching for; this island was home... and sitting there, he felt as if it had been for a long, long time.
Sign up to rate and review this story