Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > LAX to O'Hare

Chicago Police Department and Slow Dancing in coffee houses

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Self-explainatory....Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 780 words

1Exciting
William's POV

"I think I see him," said Trish.

Sisky, you idiot. I thought to myself. Seriously, who tries to rob a cop car?? Ohh yea, Adam T. Siska does. Only Sisky. Man oh man why the hell do I always get stuck with his crap?? And there he is. Walking right out of the Chicago Police Department like nothing ever happened.

"Sisky!!" said Krystle, running towards him.

She's still going to forgive him. How cute. Alright welp, I'd better get everyone back before the band starts to worry.

"Babe, can we stop at Starbucks??" Trish asked me, with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"With a look like that I couldn't possibly decline," I said, back to her, sweetly.

I gave her a soft peck on the lips and then opened her door for her. Sisky and Krystle sat in the back, Trish sat up front with me and we made our way to Starbucks. The Starbucks was only a little ways up the road from the police station and we all got out and ordered our drinks. I got the same thing as my babe,(White Chocolate Mocha), and Krystle got a frappicuno. Sisky got his usual and we all sat down on two love seats by the window. I had my arm around Trish and she was snuggling up to me. Like she always does. Which I love oh so much. Just as much as I love her. Mmmm this coffee is good.

"Soo, the tour's going to start soon, ya??" said Krystle, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yep, a week from now. It'll be....interesting," I commented.

"I can't wait. This tour is going to rock!! Fall Out Boy, +44, Cobra Starship, and Paul Wall will be with us!!" said Trish, happily.

She loved being on the road. Hated flying, but loved the road and tour buses. I loved seeing her smile and laugh. It was the cutest thing I had seen in awhile. She finished her coffee and got up to throw it away. I stood up as well and winked at the person behind the coffee counter. The wink signaled her to play mine and Trish's song. "Collide" by Howie Day.

I grabbed her hand and spun her into my arms as we slow danced. Right there in the middle of Starbucks. She thought it was so cute that she had a single tear streaming down her beautiful cheek. I whipped it away with my thumb and planted a passionate, but innocent kiss on her blushingly soft lips. It seemed that for once we were the only ones in the universe that existed. Just Trish and Just William. I loved her.

Krystle's POV

How cute is that?????? Oh my gosh!!!!! I think they should just get married or have children OR SOMETHING!!!!! Little Becketts running around the tour bus and venues. Now that'd be a sight. Ahaha. They're just too cute!!

I feel kinda bad for Sisky. Ok no. I feel TERRIBLE about Sisky. I mean he wasn't the ONLY one involved. I was the one that went along with his idea to get into that cop car. I should've gotten arrested. Not Sisky. Me!! Or at least I should've been with him. I feel soo terrible about it now. What a stupid girlfriend I am.

The song is done. Good. Now we can go home.

Sisky's POV

She must hate me now. I mean look at her worried yet pissed face. I've disappointed my one true love. I don't know how to say sorry or even make it up to her. I'll try to be a better boyfriend to her during the tour. Maybe Bill will let the girls sing with us. We did that once on Warped and it was great!! The crowd really seemed to love it.

"Hey Bill wait up," I said to my friend.

"What's up Sisky??" he asked me.

"What if we let the girls sing on-tour with us?? I mean I feel I have to pay Krystle back. I mean I feel terrible about all that's happened, ya know??" I suggested.

He nodded his head. I'm guessing that was a "Sure Sisky, we can do that" type of nod. I'll let them choose a song and they can sing it, with us. I know that one of Trish's favorites is 'Neighbors', but then again she also likes 'We've got a big mess on our hands'. I'll talk to Vicky from Cobra and see what she thinks the girls should do. As for now, I think I should just go home, feed my cat, and go to sleep.

A/N: A shorter chapter, but it's moving quite along isn't it??
Sign up to rate and review this story