Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > rock Jeopardy

need a partner?

by demonascreamin 1 review

Alex needs higher ratings, and maybe these two can help.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 473 words

0Unrated
"Guys I called this band meeting because I have some great news," Steven began

"Your pregnant! congradulations!" Tom exclaimed.

"Dude that's from Billy Madison," Joey shot back. "Um let me guess you saved a lot of money on car insurance by swithching to Geico?" he asked.

"What?" Brad asked confused by the events taking place.

"Guys shut up!" Joe growled, then turning to Steven asked "whatcha wanna tell us?"

"Thanks Joe. I got a call from Alex Trebbec. The host of Jeopardy," he explained seeing the confusion on Joey's face. "Anyway, he wants two of us to go on Jeopardy. They're having two other rock band parners and we'll be competing for our select charity. So, which one of you is gonna come on the show to be my partner?"

Joe was beaming he loved Jeopardy, he never missed a show. As he yelled in response "Me!" the other band mates yelled "Joe!"

"Well that's settled," Steven said.

"Who's gonna be on there besides you two?" Brad asked.

"Alex said us, Jon Bon Jovi which probably means Richie too, and Mick and Keith," Steven answered.

"Glimmer Twins are gonna be there!" Tom said shocked.

"Yeah, we're totally gonna beat them." Steven said grinning.

"Hey did you notice that all three of the groups are lead singer/lead guitarist pairings?" Joey asked to no one in paticular.

"Now that you mentioned it," Joe said taking in the bit of completely useless information that Joey had just said.

"So when do you two go on Jeopardy?" Brad asked.

"This thursday," Steven said proudly.

"I'm totally setting my Tivo," Tom said.

"Yeah you should do that so we can send a copy to the stones on their next tour as a present, and friendly reminder of who rules at Jeopardy." Joe said smirking.
**********
Meanwhile @ Jon Bon Jovi's house

"Hey Richie I'm gonna be on Jeopardy, and I need a partner... oh you'd love to be my partner? Ok we go on thursday. Yes this thursday. Well ok see you there be there at 2:30. Who else? Steven, so most likely Joe, and Mich and Keith. Yeah I know Glimmer and Toxic Twins competing. Ok then see you this thursday." with that Jon had his partner picked. "hey hone," he called out "can you tape Jeopardy on thursday?"
**********
Meanwhile @ Mick Jagger's house

"Keith? hey man we're signed up for Jeopardy, so no drinking, wear something nice for crying out loud. yeah, and Aerosmith guys are gonna be there, so we gotta win. What do you mean what day is it? It' gonna be thursday. Oh today, today's tuesday. Yes we go on in two days! See you there." he said hanging up. God that man was impossible to work with.

Guess we're gonna figure out who's better Steven, he thought leaving the room to pick out his outfit.
Sign up to rate and review this story