Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Case # 9900301: Stump, Patrick

Chapter Four

by bandgeekfreak 3 reviews

"But all the other lead guitarists got twenty five!"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 358 words

0Funny
Tabloid Headlines, #1-3

/Pete Wentz to Become Father, Patrick Stump Mother/- Weekly World News
/Fall Out Boy Front Man Stuck in Middle of Bitter Baby Debate/- Star Magazine
Pete Wentz Impregnates Hobbit - National Enquirer

"Pete! Can I get a Transthformer?" Joe asked excitedly as the band walked through the aisles of the local Wal-Mart. "Andy'sth not letting me touch anything."

"How much?" Pete asked, preoccupied with looking at baby stuff with Patrick.

"Twenty five dollarsth," Joe replied.

"Joe, you know you only get twenty."

"But," Joe pouted. "But all the other lead guitarists got twenty five!"

"Yeah so? You only get twenty."

"You can't get anything good for twenty dollarsth! Pathrick," Joe whined, "will you get me the Transthformer?"

Patrick looked distressed as he put his head in his hands. "Andy, will you take Joe down the educational toy aisle and let him press all the buttons?"

"Come on, Joe," Andy said reluctantly.

"Thisth Sthucksth," he muttered, following the drummer.

"Pete," Patrick groaned. "How the hell are we supposed to raise a kid if we can barely control Joe?"

"Will you quit worrying?" Pete asked. He pointed to a crib. "Do you think we're having a boy or a girl? Because I was thinking that we should stay on the safe side and have a yellow-greenish theme for the baby's room. How about ducks? Ducks are cute, right?"

At the mention of "duck" Patrick's face got fairly pale as he remembered the time last summer when he was attacked and bitten by a duck.

"Patrick?" Pete asked with a frown, thinking he was ignoring him.

Patrick shook his head, snapping out of it. "Uh, what other baby farm animals are cute?"

"All of them. Duh." Pete picked up a stuffed duck. "But I think we'll stick to ducks. Aw, this
one giggles!"

Patrick opened his mouth to reply, probably to mention the duck attack, when he was distracted by a mass of hair running by them.

"Joe! Stealing isn't cool! Put down the fucking Transformer!" Andy yelled, chasing after him.

Patrick gave Pete a worried look.

Pete went back to looking at baby furniture. "Pretend we don't know them."
Sign up to rate and review this story