Categories > Anime/Manga > Samurai Champloo > Life

Hunger

by kimper 2 reviews

Fuus thoughts on her life thus far. Rated G.

Category: Samurai Champloo - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Fuu - Published: 2005-12-01 - Updated: 2005-12-01 - 213 words

0Unrated
Summary: Fuus thoughts on her life thus far. Rated G.

Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Champloo

She was always hungry, the achy rumbling of her belly never fully, completely sated. Fuu wondered what it would be like to always be able to eat her fill, to never have to go without.

Having done without a lot in her short life, she couldn't even begin to imagine what it must be like to actually /have/.

She'd been denied the warm, welcoming comfort of her mother, who'd died, leaving her alone.

She'd endured the absence of her father, who hadn't cared enough to stay.

She hadn't been allowed a place to call home, a safe haven, having had no one left to provide her one.

She was young in years, but felt old in experience. At only fifteen, she already knew the only home she would ever enjoy would be provided solely by herself. The only people she would call family, would be found on her own.

Yes, her hunger was spread throughout all the facets of her life, every single aspect of her existence.

Someday, she vowed silently, determinedly to herself, someday she would be filled; so utterly, completely overflowing, that she would never know hunger again.

A/N: Please Read And Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story