Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

All Alone

by hahaii 0 reviews

In a battle Sasuke and Naruto finds each other. Complecated in many ways [Not InoSaku but SasuNaru and KakaIru]

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Ino, Iruka, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-12-02 - Updated: 2005-12-02 - 316 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
All Alone...

Alone

Naruto had alwas been alone. He never felt a mothers love or a fathers pride. One of his most felt feelings was jealousy. Who wouldn't? He was also angry, 'cuz look at Sasuke! He get's it all and he dosen't even want it. The things Naruto wants the most is all the things Sasuke had. But Sasuke is alone too. Althrouh he choose it. He felt a mothers love and a fathers pride. It's strange how they found each other on the battlefield. Sasuke's eyes gased inte Naruto's eyes. Naruto almost lost his breath. There was tears,of a broken soul, asking for forgivness. And he, of course, forgave him.This all in silence. Suddenly, Sasuke fell down. Naruto ran to Sasuke, but it was, to his fear, too late. Naruto took Sasuke in his arms and ran. He ran so far without stopping, only one goal in sight. Suddenly he saw a medic-nin. Naruto put him dow so the medic could heal him. Thank god he didn't know this medic. The medic gave Naruto orders to take him to nearest hospit. He followed them a bit before a road spread out. He ran down the road and soon he came out of the forrest. Soon he saw a hospital. But it was too late, Sasuke was alredy dead.

Dead

Sasuke's grave was first class. So beutiful. Naruto looked over to Sakura. She was crying while Ino held her. Kakshi and Iruka was standing next to Naruto and Iruka held his sholder. Only those two knew his and Sasuke's secret. He looked over, over everyone. They all wore black and had their eyes focused on the ground. Sasuke didn't like any of those peaople. None of them. Naruto almosed wished they were lying down there. Stupid Sakura-chan. He was gonna tell her the truth. Then he was going to join Sasuke...

Alone Again
Sign up to rate and review this story