Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hey there delilah

All because of the 32.oz Slurpee

by xlosersx 2 reviews

Meet Sara. She has no clue, That her bff Tiffiny is taking her to an Mcr/ the used concert. Sara has absolutely no ties to mcr meaning never heard their music, haven't even heard of them theirselve...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 401 words

0Unrated
" This is awesome "Tiffiny shouts as Gerard is singing teenagers. Sara just nods her head.'If only Tiffiny knew what I was doing she'd kill me dead.' Sara thought to herself. Sara didn't know she was going to a mcr concert. She was smart and brought her Ipod because she didn't know what kinda dirty trick Tiffiny would pull. Later on through the concert, Sara had to go use the restroom."Hey Tiffiny I gotta go to the potty" Sara whined. " NO!! wait til the used come on. but you better be back when Mcr is back on." Tiffiny warned. As soon as MCR stepped off stage Sara bolted for the exit. As she turned the corner for the ladies line. IT was FULL !!!(as usaul)So she walked around the building to find a porta-potty. She had her ticketpass just in case somone gave her any trouble. Then she saw it, behind a bus she couldn't make out the words but she didn't care. When her Favorite song came on she turned her Ipod up as loud as she possibly could. Then she knock on the door. She didn't hear a reply so she tried to open it but it didn't bugde. She really had to pee, especially since she downed a 32.oz slurpee, before the concert. Then she yanked the door open with frustration. There was someone in there. They stood looking at each other for what seemed like forever. Sara was looking at something she shouldn't have been staring at. The guy was staring at her.

*
Frank's P.O.V.
When they finished their last song for the turn frank ran out to the bus. And busted through the doors. He tried to go to the bathroom but the driver was in there. " Crap!" he yelled . Then he saw it the golden opprtunity, The porta-potty. As he ran out he thought to himself 'that'll be the last time I drink a 32.oz slurpee before the concert.' He went in to relieve hiself. Then he heard a bang on the door. "someone is in here" He shouted. Then the person started to shake the friggin portable.'What are they up to this time' Frank thought. He was thinking that it was his bandmates playin a prank. THe door was yank open. "wtf!!" He yelled. The girl didn't hear him. then he turned around to see what the problem was...
Sign up to rate and review this story