Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hey there delilah

Crossover intro

by xlosersx 1 review

Sara tries to contact her Bff that she hasn't seen since November.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 407 words

0Unrated
Sara walks off and tries to get in contact with Her Bff. " Hello" " Hey Icky! Why haven't u called me?" Sara asked. " I've been busy you kno that Sara." " I knoo. You'll never guess what happen to me Today." "What" "you have to guess u ding-dong!" "Sorry uhhhh your at a concert?!"He said in shocked. " Yea One of my crazy friends dragged me along for the ride." Sara laughed. " oh.. ha-ha-ha.Hey uhh I gotta go now the Drama queen is getting mad" " oh ok " Sara said. "k bye" " bye hey wait..."click...Dial tone.."You never guessed" Sara whispered sadly. Sara walked into the auditorim. " Where have you been Mcr is about to play" Tiffiny shouted over the noise. "I've been busy. Oh crap I forgot to go to the bathroom crap." Sara said. She ran backstage to the restroom. She walked out of the restroom to see the curly haired man and his friends walking her way. " Oh man there is that girl that Frank was with."Mikey said. "Hey I dare one of you to say something." Gerard dared. "I'll say something." Bob said. As they walked by each other Bob asked "Aren't you the girl that was with Frank?" " Uhh yea" Sara answered "Why do you wanna know?" "Oh just asking." 'What noisy people garsh' she thought aloud. "What was that?" Gerard asked cocky-like. " 'crap' Sara thought. "Nothing" Sara said answering the in the same tone of voice. Gerard shot dagger eyes at the girl.It sent her bodies shiver. 'Creepy' She thought. She went back to her seat. just as MCR was getting onstage. The crowd went quiet. Just as gerard opened his mouth to sing, Sara's phone off " Imma buy u a drank oooweee Imma take u wit meee." "oh s**" Sara yelled. The band members remembered that voice. The whole crowd turned and looked at her. If looks could killed she would've died 2,471 times. Frank laughed at sara to himself. Then the next thing you know Ray felt sorry for her and started to play the intro to Famous last words. " I'm sooo gonna kill you when we get home."Tiffiny said over the noise of the crowd. ' Why Imma gonna kill Patrick first' Sara thought as she smiled sweetly to her pissed-off friend. The reason Sara's phone went off was well you guessed it Her bff called her back cuz he remembered that he didn't guessed what happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story