Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Here Is Your Verse

Soco Amaretto Lime

by killxsmile 3 reviews

cheesy. you've gotta love it

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 630 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: Candy and ice cream goes out to ssketchator for reviewing!

Chapter 15: Soco Amaretto Lime

I'm gonna stay 18 forever so we can stay like this forever.
-Brand New

*
Pete's POV

A raspy "good morning" escaped my lips as Emi's eyelashes brushed against my skin. Her hair was messily strewn across her shoulders and make up was nowhere to be seen, but she was stunning nonetheless.

Lifting her head from my chest, she lazily smiled.

"Morning, Pete."

After planting a kiss on my neck, she rested her head once again. As I traced figure eights onto her back, she quietly began to sing.

"I am thinking it's a sign
That the freckles in our eyes
Are mirror images and when we kiss
They're perfectly aligned..."

Her fingers softly ran along my tattoos and continued.

"And I have to speculate
That God Himself did make us
into corresponding shapes
Like puzzle pieces from the clay..."

I laid beneath her, simply enjoying the moment. Her voice was soft and sweet, something that I didn't expect from such a tomboy.

Finishing the song, she softly kissed my shoulder. I laced my fingers with hers and Emi simply looked up and smiled.

"Hey, Em?"
"Mmmnm?" she replied, nuzzling against me.
"I know this may be a dumb question, but am I dreaming?" She quietly laughed, then brushed bangs out of my face.
"Nope," she said with a smirk. "I'm glad to say that this is all real."
"Is there any way you could prove that?" I asked, still skeptical.

She moved up toward my face and pressed her lips against mine. I could feel her smiling into it.

"Was that real enough for you?" she asked, pulling away.
"Mhmm," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

We laid there as a comfortable silence arose between us. For a few minutes we stayed like this, just listening to each other's breathing. As I held her close to my chest, I realized how perfectly her body fit against mine.

All of a sudden, "Party Like A Rockstar" started to play, putting an end to the silence. Emi reluctantly grabbed her cell phone off the bedside table.

1 new text message

heads up, your mom just got home. sneak in through the window if you don't want to get caught. -liv

She nuzzled against my neck and sighed.

"...I wish we could stay like this forever," she said. I tucked a stand of hair behind her ear and nodded.
"Me too."

We shared a quick kiss before getting out of bed. I gave her some of my clothes to change into because I doubted that a silky blue dress would be the most inconspicuous thing to wear.

*
With her prom dress tucked under her arm, she stood beneath the giant cork tree across from her window.

"Hang out at Joe's later?" She asked.
"Of course."
"Good," she said, smiling. I pulled her close and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Now hurry up, your mom's probably checking up on you."
"Okay," she sighed.

My lips found themselves pressed against Emi's once more before she started climbing up the tree.

*
Emi's POV

After stepping in through the window, I laid my dress onto my bed and sighed. Just as I smoothed out the wrinkles, someone knocked at my door.

"Emi?" It was Ben. "Can I come in?"
"Sure."

He walked in and took a seat next to me.

"How was prom?"
"Really awesome," I said. "I can't remember the last time I had so much fun..."
"That's good. Me and mommy like it when you're all smiley."
"Yeah?"
"Mhmm. That's why we like Pete. Your always happy and laughing when he's here."

*
Please review.
It'll only take a second, and it'll make me smile a whole lot.
Seriously.
Sign up to rate and review this story