Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Titans: Family Ties

prologue

by Angel1307 0 reviews

every family has it's problems,fights, bad family vacations, ect. well immagine if your many times great grand father turned out to be the god of time! And to make things worse, he's plotting to ta...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 243 words

0Unrated
Prologue





A bald elderly man sat contently at a newsstand watching as the last few cars of the night, speed down the busy streets of New Olympia.
" You can come out now, I know you're there," he uttered
A second man dressed in a black business suit, stepped out from the shadows and into the dim light of a street lamp.
" Oracle, sharp as ever I see"
"Cronus; what do you want?" the older gentleman asked
"What, can't I ever just stop by for a chat with an old friend"
The oracle had a look of disgust on his face. "The only time you ever want to chat is if there's something in it for you!"
"I take it you already know why I'm here then" Cronus smirked
" You know very well I do, your looking for the girl, although I don't see how she'd be of any use to you, her powers have yet to develop nor has she realized she even has them"
"I am fully aware of the situation but all I need from you, is a name"
"If it will get you off my back," Oracle summoned a small orb of light, which contained the image of a young teenaged girl with long brunet curls. "Her name is Emily"
-------------------------------------------------
hi guys! well here it is my story , Family ties new and inproved. read and review and tell me what you think:)
p.s decided not to change her name
Sign up to rate and review this story