Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Girlfriend

Nasty Girl

by jengrey 1 review

You are such a bitch Brook,' Theresa said, narrowing her eyes. 'Oh, such a nasty word, bitch,' Brook stepped forward, that superior smirk still planted on her overly plastic and done-up face. 'Ho...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1431 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8: Nasty Girl

Theresa pinched the sides of her waist through the mirror in the girls' bathroom. There was practically no fat there, small though they were; they looked about ten sizes bigger in her eyes.
'And there goes my lunch,' she whispered sadly to herself.
'Studying you again?' Brook asked wickedly, eyeing Theresa up and down. 'Nice outfit BTW, it makes you look like a hooker and the perfume smells like a baby prostitute. OMG, is this all for Jay? It is isn't it? I knew it. Theresa, you are so jealous of me and my obvious great looks compared to your, oh how should I put this,' she tilted her head to the side and smirked. 'Plain-Jane look. Just give up, I mean honestly. Why would Jay have someone like you when he can have some someone so amazing like me? That was a rhetorical question.'
'You are such a bitch Brook,' Theresa said, narrowing her eyes.
'Oh, such a nasty word, bitch,' Brook stepped forward, that superior smirk still planted on her overly plastic and done-up face. 'How ever do you speak with such little attitude?'
'As much as you do with that little brain!'
'You know what, Theresa,' Brook muttered under her breath viscously. 'Do whatever you want, you can't even compare to me in Jay, or any boys' eyes.'
Rage entered Theresa's mind and overcame her, to her right hand and fingers. Theresa slapped Brook so hard Brook stepped back and power ran through Theresa's hand, not force-power, as in an electrical feeling: almost like a painful tingling.
'Oops,' she shrugged innocently as Brook rose from her doubled-over position, her jaw and teeth clenched and ready for another slap. Theresa fell backward when Brook leaped on top of her. She had, unfortunately, learned in karate not to use it against people like Brook, only for defense when needed. But this was one of those situations, right? Wrong. Theresa refused to let her anger severely hurt Brook, no matter how much she wanted to. But still, that didn't stop Brook.
'You dress like a slut,' Theresa said dangerously. 'Wearing mini skirts, bras for shirts and you still think that guys like you because of that?'

'You's a nasty, nasty,' Theresa sang softly, but growing louder.
Trashy, nasty,
Sleazy, nasty,
Classless, nasty,

'Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya
Don't walk out your house without ya clothes on, I told ya.'

This time, Brook cut in.
'Girl what ya thinkin' bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya,

'These men don't want no hot female that's been around the block female,' Theresa sang back. 'You nasty girl,

'Shakin' that thang on that man, lookin' all stank and nasty
Swore you look cute girl in them dukes, booty all out lookin' trashy
Sleazy put some clothes on, I told ya
Don't walk out ya heezy without clothes on, I told ya
You nasty girl, you nasty you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy-'

'You freaky!' Brook sang loudly.
'I ain't never met a girl that does the things that you do
Change don't come your way it will come back to you,'

'Put some clothes on girl,' Theresa cut in.

'Nasty put some clothes on,' the red-head said as she dodged another slap. 'I told ya,
Don't walk out your house without ya clothes on, I told ya-'

'Girl what ya thinkin' bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya!
These men don't want no hot female that's been around the block female,'

'You nasty girl!'

'Nasty put some clothes on,' Brook was gaining the upper hand now. 'I told ya,
Don't walk out your house without ya clothes on, I told ya
Girl what ya thinkin' bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya
These men just want no hot female that's been around the block female, you nasty girl-'

'Booty all out, tongue out her mouth, cleavage from here to Mexico,' Theresa cut in.
'She walks wit a twist, one hand on her hip, when she gets wit'cha she lets it go
Nasty put some clothes on, you look to' down
Nasty don't know why you, will not sit down
Heels on her feet, swear she's in heat, flirtin' wit every man she sees
Her pants hangin' low, she never says no, everyone knows she's easy
Nasty put some clothes on, you lookin' stank
Nasty where's yo pride, you should be ashamed,

Hard...for women like me who try to have some intergrity
You make it hard...for girls like myself who respect themselves
And have dignity
You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy-'

'You freaky!'

'N-A-S-T-Y ya nasty, F-R-E-A-K ya freaky
Girl where's your P-R-I-D-E, put some clothes on!'

Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya
Don't walk out your house without ya clothes on, I told ya-'

'Girl what ya thinkin' bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya
These men just want a hot female that's been around the block female.

'You nasty girl,' Theresa sang loudly angrily, finally really loosing her temper...hugely.
'Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya,
Don't walk out your house without ya clothes on, I told ya,
Girl what ya thinkin' bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya!
These men don't want no hot female that's been around the block female, you nasty girl!'

'Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohh oh oh oh,' Brook laughed with an evil pride.
'Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohh oh oh oh
You so nasty girl, you so...you so nasty girl
You so nasty girl, you so...you so nasty girl
Put some clothes on girl!

'Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya
Don't walk out your house without ya clothes on, I told ya-'

'Girl what ya thinkin' bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya
These men only want a hot female that's been around the block female, you nasty girl.'

Brook gave Theresa one final slap across the cheek, leaving a nasty red mark to replicate the one on her own left cheek and left Theresa doubled over and panting, not so much in pain, but trying really hard not to levitate Brook out the door and into the lockers.
'See you,' Brook bent over, whispering in Theresa's ear. 'Or, you'll see me. Because the next time you'll see Jay is when he's in bed with me and I'm straddling him.'
Theresa bit her lip so hard it started to bleed, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth as Brook left the bathroom, smiling and fixing her hair. Theresa straightened and flared her nostrils, sending her hand flying towards the mirror, fingers outstretched, but not hitting hit, instead a bolt of an electricity-like force sent fragments falling to the floor.
'Damnit,' she whispered as she walked to wards it, gently allowing the pieces of glass to hover back into place until the mirror looked brand new and she walked outside. Theresa walked into the lunch room when the bell rang for it and walked towards their usual table. But she stopped and hardly caught her breath: Brook was sitting where she usually sat, right next to Jay and toying with his hair as he gently kissed her neck. Theresa stood there, her mouth slightly open, without a try of lunch and her eyes fixed upon Brook's proud smirk.
'Hey Theresa,' Archie said sickly, his eyes also placed on Brook and Jay. 'Please, sit.'
He pulled up a chair in between Atlanta and Herry.
'Where's your lunch?' Odie asked across the table, gladly tearing his eyes from the couple.
'I had a big breakfast.' Theresa said as she covered her eyes from Brook.
'Really?' Herry added. 'I didn't see you have any.'
'I went to Starbucks before school,' Theresa snapped. 'God will everyone just get off my back?!'
'Theresa,' Brook giggled coldly when Jay removed his lips from the now red spot on her neck. 'Anorexia is a bad thing to get into.'
'Theresa,' Jay asked softly. 'Are you feeling okay? You look pale.'
'I am fine!' She said as she stood up and prepared to leave.
'Theresa, we're just trying to look after you,' Brook said so sweetly it made Theresa feel nauseous, or maybe it wasn't just that.
'Bite me.' Theresa muttered dangerously, but Brook could hear very clearly.
'Try biting something else, Theresa,' Brook enunciated every letter in her name slowly. 'Like food.'
Theresa marched off to the bathroom again as tears formed in her eyes and muttered under her breath, 'Bitch.'
Sign up to rate and review this story