Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Twelve

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

=O POOOR WILLIAM!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 870 words

1Exciting
Pete's POV-

I-I...There was no way in hell he just stepped through that door, and Gabe told us we were sharing that pull out bed.

William must think it's no big deal, but OH it is, I'm not going to be able to handle this, for real.

I shook my head, and all the thoughts out with it, I'd have to live with it, I'd have to handle it. I'd have to be strong.

"Pete, William, want some dinner?" Gabe asked, from the kitchen.

"I thought the nachos were dinner?" I said, as I finished the last one.

"You GOT to love this guy, huh?" William said, to me. "I know, right?" I said.

"I'll come help you with dinner, Gabe." William said, trotting off to the kitchen.

What was this? Why was he so eager to help Gabe? Why wasn't he ever eager to help me...?

"Uh, good idea, Bill." I said, following him into the kitchen. "Want some tequila?" Gabe asked me, handing me a bottle.

"Um, no thank you. I'd like to keep my clothes on." I said.

William chuckled. "Surprising, Pete." he said. "Haha, funny William." I chuckled.

"How about you, Beckett?" Gabe asked. "I don't drink, sorry Saporta. You can't drunken me to get in my pants, it just doesn't work that way." he said.

Why was he ever JOKING about that? It made my blood boil.

"How about we just eat the rest of this glorious chocolate pie?" Gabe said, pulling a pie out of the fridge, with a missing piece.

"That looks heavenly." William said, licking his lips. "I second you on that one, Bill." I said.

"I made this shit, myself. It's amazing." Gabe told us, setting it on the counter, and cutting it up.

"Uh, never mind." William said, with a chuckle. "I'm actually quite the cook. It's cause' I'm Spanish and shit." Gabe said, handing him a piece, followed by me. I took a bite.

"Ah GABE! This is amazing!" I said, a full mouth.

"I know!" William said.

"It is!" Gabe said, his mouth stuffed. After we finished of the pie, every last piece, while sitting around the kitchen talking, we decided to play some guitar hero.

William was amazing at it, I couldn't believe how fast those fingers could move. He beat me and Gabe, both actual bass players (Gabe played in his former band) by a long shot.

Soon, Gabe yawned, and glanced at the clock. "It's wicked late, we need to get up early tomorrow, I'm off to bed, don't wake me up, I wake you up. Night." he said, tossing his arms into the air, stretching, and walking towards his room.

"Night Gabe." William and I said in unison.

"I'm pretty bushed myself." William said, yawning. Fuck, now I have to sleep with him.

"Same here, let's pull this thing out." I said.

"Okay, I think you just press this and..." William said, pressing a button, and watching the couch slowly turn into a bed.

"Bravo Bill." I said, clapping, grabbing a pillow and blanket off the other couch, and crashing into the bed. William grabbed his pillow, and a blanket, and laid down next to me.

I can't believe this shit, I could all ready feel Lil' Peter start to bunch up.

"Night Pete, want me to keep the TV on?" William asked, nestling into his spot.

"No, I'm good. Goodnight Bill." I said, turning the other way, and trying to forget the absolute temptation that slept next to me.
==============================================
William's POV- (next morning.)

In the morning, I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. I felt something heavy across my upper back, and pair of legs.

When I relized that it was Pete's arm, slung around my back, and his leg, tying up my legs, I immediately got a boner, and could hardly breath.

Pete, was sleeping, snoring quietly, on top of me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. He was ON TOP OF ME. I couldn't handle it. I just breathed heavy into my pillow, and listened to his soothing snores, and timid breaths.

"Hem..." he moaned. He was, talking in his sleep, how adorable.

"Hem, shut up. I won't do it." he moaned again. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

"I won't. I can't. I won't tell." he moaned, tossing the other way, then tossing back, and grabbing my waist with his arms.

"I love you Hem." he moaned, squeezing my waist.

I could NOT take this. I was going to explode in my pants.

He buried his face in my back, and silenced his talking. I just laid there, and breathed, heavily.

This was the worst torture I had ever endured. It was the worst pain I had ever had to sit through. I was throbbing, he was basically hugging my waist, and sleeping in my back. Just the skin on skin was enough to make me want to rip my head off.

I decided the only thing I could do, was get up, and run to the bathroom, so I slowly removed his hands, and ran as fast as I could to the nearest bathroom.

just a quicky, I'm going away for two weeks, so leave lots of love guys =)
Sign up to rate and review this story