Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Two Days Isn't That Long Rachel

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Rachel and Gerard decide when they're going to tell people about their relationship...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1387 words - Complete

0Unrated
So yes, i come to you with two chapters in one day... But this one is so shitty, is doesnt even deserve to be classified as a chapter...
But anyway, enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13-

I sighed.

Damn maths.
Half of the stuff we learn in class we're not going to use ever again, so what's the point of even learning it?
I asked that to the teacher once, straight to her face. She sent me out for the remainder of the period. Bitch. I hate her so much.

Ms. Coburn, our maths teacher was up the front of the class trying to explain "the gradient", our new subject topic in maths. Great. Cause I just love graphs.

"So you never really told me why you act so weird when I mention telling the guys..." I said to Gerard quietly, colouring the little squares in on the graph paper the teacher had given us.

"I dunno, I just... Um, get worried, that things will get weird with everyone because we're together... And I don't want that to happen." Gerard stuttered quietly.

"I don't want that to happen anymore than you want it to... But trust me, it's not going to happen." I assured him.

"How can you be so sure?" Gerard asked, not fully convinced.

"Rachel, Gerard. You want to stop talking and pay attention?" Ms. Coburn asked loudly.

"No..." I muttered; making sure no one heard me.
But Gerard did, and he sat there beside me, trying not to laugh too loud.

"But why would you think that? They'll be fine with it... How did Mikey react when you told him?" I whispered.

"He was pretty happy. He freaked, in a good way though." Gerard shrugged.

"Well, that kinda answers your question... They'll be happy for us. Plus they're not going to say anything unless we give them a reason to." I said.

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked.

"Well. We're not gonna go and make out in front of them are we?" I explained.

"No." Gerard snickered.

"GERARD! RACHEL! I have to talk to you two once more, and I'll move you both!" The teacher threatened.

"What else is fucking new?" I breathed.

Gerard laughed, causing the teacher to glare at him. And this caused me to laugh.

"I'm serious you two. I just finished writing your reports, and let's just say... Well, you're on thin ice Rachel. I've got a few things to say to your parents that they're not gonna like. And you're not that far off Gerard." Ms. Coburn said sternly.

I covered my mouth to cover the smile that was on my face. If it was one thing I had learnt in maths, it was not to smile or laugh as the teacher was going off at you. It was one of the worst things you could do, even worse than talking back.

I watched as the teacher turned around again and I removed my hand from my mouth and placed my head on the desk.

"Fuck! I totally forgot about reports! I'm screwed Gerard, screwed!" I whispered.

I heard laughing that sounded like Scarlet's, so I brought my head up and looked at her.

Her and Tegan were laughing while making little centimeter gaps with their thumb and fingers, mouthing "thin ice Rachel, thin ice."

I giggled and turned away. I picked up my maths book and threw it at them, but not taking my glance off the whiteboard.

The book crashed loudly against the desk, and Scarlet squealed.

I stifled a laugh when Ms. Coburn turned around with a look of annoyance.

"ALRIGHT! I'M SICK OF YOU MUCKING AROUND IN MY CLASS RACHEL. WASTING MY TIME! AND EVERYONE ELSE'S! I WANT YOU OUT! RIGHT NOW! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" The teacher screamed at me.

"Shit I've done it this time." I muttered.

Gerard snickered.

I sat there, unsure of what to do. Even though I knew she was dead serious.

"GO!" She screamed, slamming her fist on the table.

We all jumped and I got up as quick as I could.

I grabbed my books and practically ran towards the door.

"I'll be making contact with your parents this afternoon." She said finally before we walked out.

"Shit. This can't be good..." I whispered to myself as I made my way to my doom...

*

"Oh my god! I've never seen her that fucking angry!" I laughed, bending over.

"Yeah, she's put up with a lot of your shit over the past year. But you'd never think she'd snap after you'd thrown a book." Gerard laughed.

I laughed even harder, now unable to breathe.

"Hang on, hang on. I gotta sit down and get some air back into my lungs." I laughed, sitting down against a wall.

"Good idea." Scarlet breathed.

After a couple of minutes, we had calmed down.

"It happened yesterday, why are we laughing about it now?" I said, staring straight ahead.

"Well this is the first time we have seen you this morning, since you got yourself an interschool suspension..." Tegan said angry.

"And we're reminiscing on the good times!" Scarlet added loudly.

"Oh they're good times alright!" I agreed, also very loudly.

Scarlet, Tegan and Gerard chuckled.

"Where are the others?" Tegan asked quietly, looking around.

"Dunno." I answered.

"I'm going to look for them, we need all of us together before the holidays." Scarlet said, jumping off the table.

"What? That doesn't even makes sense!" I screamed.

"I'm coming!" Tegan chimed in.

"It makes sense in my head Rachel, and that's all that matters." Scarlet said, tapping her right temple with her right hand lightly.
I laughed as she closed the door.

Gerard and I sat there in silence. My feet didn't touch the ground on the chairs we were sitting on, so I was happily swinging my legs back and forth.

"Could you stop?" Gerard said, placing his hands on my thighs roughly.

I looked at him and smiled seductively.
Gerard moved his hands and looked away, he was blushing.
I looked at him and smiled.

"Well at least we can talk now." I said, trying to make it less uncomfortable.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"So..." I said.

"So..." Gerard copied.

"When are we going to tell them?" I asked.

"You're just dying to tell them aren't you?" He laughed.

"Maybe." I smiled.

"No, come on. It's been what. Two days already, and we haven't said anything to the others." I sighed.

"Exactly, two days. Hasn't been that long Rachel." Gerard said.

"I just think it'd be better if we tell them now." I suggested.

"You didn't think that two days ago." Gerard teased.

"Well I might've changed my mind." I said, smiling.

"How about we tell them on the holidays? Make a big deal of it, get all of them together?" Gerard suggested.

"The holidays? That won't be until two more weeks! I can't wait that long!" I said.

"Well, technically one. You don't have any contact with us outside of school." Gerard corrected.

"But still! A whole week!" I wined.

"Fine. We can tell them tomorrow..." Gerard sighed.

"Thank you!" I said happily, reaching over and kissing him quickly on the cheek.

"If we weren't were we are right now, I'd thank you in a more pleasurable way..." I whispered seductively.

Gerard smiled, and I snapped my teeth together quickly.
Gerard laughed and shoved me away.

"So how are we going to do it?" I asked, smiling.

"Dunno yet... We'll figure it out later." Gerard said.

Scarlet and Tegan walked back into the room, followed by Ray, Frank and Mikey...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soo sorry about the short and crappy chapter...
But I'm officially having a writers block.

So I kinda need your help for the next chapter.
I don't really know how Gerard and Rachel are going to tell the others about their relationship. That's were I need your help.
So if you wouldn't mind in helping me, tell me your ideas when you review. It'd help me a lot. But I'd like it to be something dramatic. :D

So this probably means the next chapter might come a little later than it usually would, but I'll try my best to post the next chapter as soon as possible.
And sorry about my ranting, I tend to do that sometimes...
Sign up to rate and review this story