Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

Anniversary...

by patdfan27 2 reviews

What happen after Izzie's mom caught them in bed? Where do they go and what do they do? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

"Mom what are you doing home?" Izzie asked as her mom looked on with a look of surprise but excitement.

"I caught an earlier flight home to make sure Lou the cat was ok. What are you two doing?"

"Umm what does it look it?"

"Isabella Raines the last time I remembered you were engaged to William and not Brendon."

"I called off the engagement to Will because he cheated and knocked up his ex-girlfriend."

"He did what?!"

"Yea but I got 3 good slaps out of him before Brendon punched him."

"And you and Brendon are now a couple?"

"Mrs. Raines we are still trying to figure that out."

"Oh I am so happy for the two of you!" Mrs. Raines comes in and gives us a kiss on the cheek. "Now don't let me stop you two from having fun. I will be downstairs if you need anything." She closed the door and Izzie looked at me confused.

"My mom is weird."

"Yea she is. If you don't mind I don't want to have sex while your mom is in the house."

"Perfectly ok with me. But can we get some sleep I am exhausted." We slept until morning, until I heard Izzie on her phone over by her desk.

"Hey Susan, can you see if Pete has any scheduled meetings for me this week? I know he left me in charge of the company until be got back but that was only for emergencies. I just want to know if I have any meetings this week. No good. What? Well if Will calls again tell him to stop calling or I will file a restraining order against him. Thanks. And call if there are any problems. Thanks Susan. Bye." She hung up the phone and looked over at me smiling. "Hey you, I did I wake you?"

"Sort of, but I love waking up to the sound of your voice. Was that the office?"

"Yea I called to see if I was needed this week and I am not so I am taking a few days off."

"Good. Come to Vegas with me."

"Brendon I need to talk to you about me coming back to live with you. I made a life in Chicago and my job is there, and also Di. And when Pete's away I am left in charge of the company. So me commuting back and forth from Vegas to Chicago is not going to work."

"I understand. There is always the option I move to Chicago and we buy a house together there. I mean I am willing to make this work out as long as you are."

"Are you sure you want to live in Chicago?"

"Yes. How about we go to Vegas met with a real estate agent, put the house up for sale and we can go house hunting in Chicago."

"Let me tell my mom we are going to Vegas."

"Ok I will book the flight." She gave me a kiss and went downstairs. She came back got her stuff and we headed to the airport with Esteban in tow. Within a few hours we were back in Vegas meeting with a real estate agent. After that we headed back to my house exhausted. I opened up the door and Izzie looked at me in astonishment.

"You haven't changed one thing since I left."

"No I have been to busy to change anything." She laughs and she was about to kiss me until her phone goes off. "Why now?" She laughs and looks at her phone in confusion. "What's the matter?"

"It is a reminder. I never set reminders on my phone." She looked at it and closed her phone. "Brendon do you know what today is?"

"August 15? Why?" She looked at me trying to see if I would get the hint.

"Today marks the first year that we said I love you and slept together."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Let's go out and celebrate. We can go to that one restaurant you love."

"Ok." We left for dinner and ate. Izzie suggested we should walk around the strip before we headed home. We were walking around when Izzie stopped me. "Do you love me?"

"Yes. Why, do you love me?"

"Yes. Do you want to get married?"

"Are you proposing to me?"

"Yea but under one condition, we get married tonight."

"Izzie are you sure about this? I mean we just got back together."

"Yea but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Brendon Boyd Urie, will you marry me tonight?"

"I love to marry you Isabella Clara Raines." She jumped into my arms and kissed me. We go to a chapel, exchanged vows, and rings and they announces us husband and wife. We kissed and headed home. I carried her into the door and put her down. "So Mrs. Urie how does it feel to be married?"

"Hmm, well it feels amazing but you making love to me would make me feel even more amazing Mr. Urie." I picked her back up and took her into our bedroom. I gently placed her on the bed and started to remove her clothing. Once we were both naked I positioned myself over her and kissed her deep before I slid into her. She moaned with every thrust I gave her. I can feel her getting tight around my penis so I thrust faster and harder until she cums. After she came I slid in and out of her until I came. I got off of her and got out of bed. "Brendon where are you going?"

"Do you honestly think I am going to let you walk around without an decent ring on your finger?"

"Umm, no I guess." I got into bed and took her left hand. "You know you once said dreams don't come true, but you made mine." I slipped on her ring and she gasped.

"Brendon it is the Vera Wang Aquamarine ring. How long have you had this?"

"Since you saw the ad in the magazine. That is your dream ring and it fits only you."

"Brendon I love you."

"I love you too." We kissed and spent the rest of the night making love as husband and wife.
Sign up to rate and review this story