Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Moi et Vous (Me & You)

by patdfan27 2 reviews

The gang is in Australia and Pete has something up his sleeve for Vicki. Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1394 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

FOB and Vicki are now in Australia touring. Vicki and I moved into our house the day after I showed her and her engagement ring came in a week as promised. I have been keeping it close to me at all times but far enough that Vicki wouldn't find it. Tonight was our last night in Australia and I planned to propose to Vicki after the show. We performed our sets and I asked Vicki on a date.

"Are you serious? We have never been out on a date date."

"I know that's why I am asking you on a date now."

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yea I want our last night in Australia to be one to remember."

"Ok, what do I wear?"

"Hmm, how about a dress?"

"Ok...let me get ready." I left her alone to get ready. I put on black pinstripe pants and a white button down shirt and waited nervously as Vicki still got ready. She finally came out of her dressing room in a black mini dress with a bow accenting the top of the dress. Her hair was curled and pinned to one side of her shoulder. She just looked absolutely amazing. She did a little turn and I pulled her into a kiss. She giggled and laced her fingers in mine.

"Baby you palms are sweaty."

"I know because my girlfriend looks amazing. Are you ready to go?" She nodded and we left. She kept asking me if we were there yet and I kept telling her no. On the last time she asked I finally said yes but she looked confused.

"We are in the middle of nowhere."

"No we are not, just trust me." She nodded and I led her down to a romantic dinner on the beach with just the two of us.

"Baby this is amazing, but couldn't you have warned me that our date was on the beach so I wouldn't ruin my Jimmy Choo shoes."

"I wanted to surprise you and make it romantic."

"Well you nailed both on the head." I pulled out her chair and she sat down. I pulled out my chair and sat down. "You know this is our first real date, isn't that weird?"

"Yea it is." Andy then came out offering champagne to us. Vicki giggled and said yes.

"Why is Andy serving us champagne?"

"I paid him to be our server." She giggled and grabbed my hand. Then Patrick and Joe came out with their guitars and began to sing. Vicki giggled and looked me dead in the eyes.

"What is going on?"

"I wanted this night to be special."

"It is special because you are here with me."

"Vicki how long have you and I known each other?"

"Since June of last year? When you tried to steal my coffee away from me."

"Since that first day I met you, I knew something was different about you. You were independent and outspoken, two qualities I valued in a girl, but then you were forgiving and loving which I value even more."

"Pete..." Patrick and Joe then started to play 'I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You).'

"Victoria when I met you, you gave me a reason to breathe and to live my life. You are my oxygen and I can not live without you. Victoria Bradley Walker, would you give me the honor of being with me for the rest of our lives?" I got out of my seat and got on one knee in front of Vicki. "Vicki will you marry me." I pulled out the box and opened it. Her eyes filled up with tears and she stalled for about a minute.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! I would love to marry you!" I took out the ring and slipped it one her finger. The boys chanted 'kiss her, kiss her' and I pulled Vicki up out of her seat and kissed her. Once we pulled away from our kiss, we turned to hug the guys.

"I thought I would never see the day Pete Wentz would settle down." Joe said hugging me.

"Yea but she is worth it." I said pulling Vicki hip to hip.

"Vicki please flash us with your ring even though I was the first one to see it besides Pete." She held up her hand and grinned from ear to ear.

"I never thought I could be this happy." She said looking in my eyes.

"Me either." I kissed her and the guys said get a room. "Yea after we eat, I didn't pay you guys for nothing!" They agreed and went back to attending their jobs they were assigned. Vicki kept looking at her ring in complete awe.

"If you keep staring at it, it might disappear."

"The only way this ring is ever going to disappear is if someone chops off my hand. Baby it is beautiful."

"I knew you would love it. I believe it is called 'vous et moi' or 'you and me.' The pink diamond is you and the white one is me."

"It is perfect."

"Like you."

"Pete you don't have to keep trying to get into my pants. You basically have the all access pass for life now." I laughed and laced my fingers with hers. We ate and we left the guys to clean up. We headed to our hotel, and once there Vicki latched on to my lips before we even got to the room.

"Vicki can we first get into the room before we wind up having sex out here in the hallway?"

"What can I say, I find it sexy when my fiancée proposes to me in Australia with a beautiful ring." Then she started to suck on my earlobe which threw over the edge. I pinned her up against the door and began to kiss her neck while struggling to open the door. Once the door was open, Vicki grabbed me by my collar and I kicked the door shut with my feet. Vicki led us to the bed and began to unbutton my shirt. With ever button she undid she kissed the exposed area of skin. She finally slipped the shirt down and kissed my lips again. I broke away from her kiss and kissed her neck. I tried finding her zipper for her dress in the back but had no luck. Vicki laughed and stepped back.

"The zipper is on the side." She unzipped her dress and I arched my eyebrow.

"No underwear tonight?"

"What can I say. Our last night in Australia and our first official date, I knew we were going to wind up in bed having sex. So I saved you some trouble and time. But now we are wasting time talking instead of having sex." She stepped out of her dress and undid my pants. She pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She straddled me and lower herself onto me. She began to grind on my dick while I thrust from under her. I grabbed a hold of her breast but she quickly stopped and smiled. She took my hands and hers and laced them together and placed them on her hip. She began to grind me again. I felt myself on the verge of coming and felt her getting tight around me. I gave a few more thrust and release myself into her. She came soon afterward and collapsed on top of me. She kissed my neck but I grabbed her face to kiss her on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I can not wait to tell my parents."

"Yea me too."

"Pete, I just realized I have never met your parents."

"Yea and?"

"And what if they don't like me? And what about your brother and sister, what if they don't like me either. I mean we are engage but I never met your family." I kissed her so she could stop rambling.

"They are going to love you because I love you and you love me. So it is just going to be a whole love fest, trust me." She nodded and fell asleep on top of me. I was wide awake gently stroking her back thinking how did I get so lucky.
Sign up to rate and review this story