Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > i love you is all she herd

i love you is all she herd

by xxlaurenxx 2 reviews

Brendon and Darcy fell so deeply for eachother, they were both possitive that they were going to last. but once fame hits will they be able to keep they're relationship going strong?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1269 words

1Ambiance
We sat on the street corner, our butts pressed up against the curb of the sidewalk, as the neon streetlights sunk deeply into our skulls. My mind wandered as I stared out across the street and watched the many people walk by. It was late, or maybe early, nearly five in the morning, but the streets were just as crowded as they were during the day; but then again, that was Vegas, the city that never slept. I looked over at the boy next to me, as our fingers playfully entwined with one another's. This was how most evenings of ours consisted; sitting at the same corner in downtown Las Vegas, just waiting for the sun to come up. To us, it made sense not to miss something as beautiful as it came off to be. You see we were just a couple of nocturnal kids who spend our time doing better then kicking kegs and shooting tequila, or at least, that's what we both thought.

He sensed my eyes on him, and looked up, returning the same relaxed glance as I slowly rested my head onto his shoulder. "I love you", I whispered slowly, softly into his earlobe. He returned the gesture, leaning in and repeating the same three words in my ear, the same way I had done to him. But at that moment, I began to wonder; what was love? Both of us being so young, how were we supposed to really know? And how could I say those three words, all having the potential to be so powerful, without even knowing the meaning? How could one word that could be interpreted in so many ways, have one meaning? I mean, to some it was an emotion, a feeling; but to others it was nothing more then a meaningless word. What did it mean to me?

I looked up at the boy, taking my head from his shoulder and staring deeply into his eyes. "You really think this is love?" I asked shyly. He nodded reassuringly. "But how do you know...? I mean, have you ever been in love before...with someone besides me?"

He opened his mouth to speak, "I haven't loved anyone but you", he said, speaking very surely of himself. "But I know this is real. I know this is love because you're the only girl who has made my heart skip a beat, the only girl who makes me fall deeper and deeper in love every day." He took a pause, admiring the smile that had just crept onto my lips. "The only girl whose meant everything to me."

"Then I really do love you..." I said slowly, as I looked up at him with wide eyes. I took a slight pause as I noticed the sun coming up behind to buildings. "Don't ever break my heart..." I said slowly, my voice quivering just thinking about what a bold thing that was to say, especially being me. He nodded as he leaned in closer and kissed me lightly on the neck. "You promise?" something inside of me mad it impossible to believe him unless he said he promised. Maybe it was the fact that I was so scared of ever losing something as good as this, someone as good as him. I didn't want my heart to break.

"I promise", he said. After he spoke those words, the two of us grew silent. I have no idea why; maybe we wanted to enjoy the silence, or to watch the sun come up. Maybe it was because neither of us knew what to say. But after the first ten minutes or so passed, he looked back over at me, taking my hand again, and spoke. "Do you want to go back to my place, maybe catch a few hours before school?" I nodded, allowing him to pull me up as we walked down the sidewalk hand in hand.

----

We arrived at his house not more then ten minutes later, he didn't live far from the city. We walked past his front door, and walked around the back of the house until we reached a small window that was opened only a crack. I looked over at him as I leaned down and pushed it opened, big enough for the both of us to get through. I wasn't new to this, it seemed ever since we were ten or so we had been sneaking in and out of his room. I got onto the ground and slid into the room feet first, sitting down onto his bed as I waited for him to fallow.

Not but moments later he was with me in the room. He walked over to the closet and took off his shirt, sliding on a clean Smashing Pumpkins T-Shirt on and removing his pants, leaving him in only his boxers. I smiled as he started towards me leaning in and kissing me roughly, which went on for a few minutes. I could feel him smiling into the kiss, and moaning lightly as I ran my fingers across the waste band of his boxers. He leaned out slightly, his breathing heavy, as he looked into my eyes, "I really do love you, Darcy."

My heart began beating faster and faster, unsure of what Brendon may have been asking me. I closed my eyes quickly and took a deep breath in, complexly, one hundred percent sure about what I was about to do. "I love you too, Bren", I spoke softy as I reached for, and began taking off my shirt.

As soon as it hit the floor, a smile crept his face, as if he were surprised, or shocked by what was happening. He kissed me again, only this time in a more caring way, as if making sure that the moment was going to be perfect. The minutes passed, as various articles of clothing found their way off of our backs and onto the floor. Our bodies had now collided, and our virginities had both now been lost. I looked over at the clock, nearly six fifty in the morning. "Brendon..." I said, my breathes getting heavier and heavier with every movement of his body. "We really... we really have to hurry this up..." he fallowed my eyes over to the clock as a hurried expression exploded onto his face. He quickly got off of me and rolled over to the other side of his bed. I looked over slowly and watched his chest go up and down with every breath he took; watching the sweat drip from his hairline, to his brows, and eventually down his cheeks. "That was..." he began slowly. "That was amazing." He turned onto his side and looked at me, deciding to inch closer until right next to me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Brendon..." I said slowly. The feeling fell across my whole body, the feeling of growing up, it was overwhelming. I leaned in and kissed him gently as relief swept over my whole body. I mean, I was positive that this day was going to come sometime soon for him and me, I just didn't expect it to happen now. But now that it did, I felt amazing, like his love for me was proven. But my mind began working again, and I began to think of how the two of us had officially decided to end our childhoods, to take our relationship to the next level; we had decided to grow up, maybe faster then god intended us to. After this one major decision, there was no turning back.
Sign up to rate and review this story