Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Who's the girl? Is this truth or is he writing fiction?

Chapter 2: The Truth

by writing_maniac1321 0 reviews

She sat in shock, the note in her hand. Emma tried to console her as did I. She sat like that all night and the next day. She only blinked and breathed. It was as if she had pulled herself from the...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 254 words

0Unrated
The hours passed and we just sat there and stared at it. The day was silent, the only noise was the sound of our breathing and the rare whisper. It was as if talking would make the book real, would make the book's secrets seep out. Amanda finally gave in and flipped the cover over. It was like a journal, a place where this stalker kept all his plans. Most of these plans involved Amanda.

"Well someone sure has an obsession," she said sarcastically, holding back tears. As the first tear fell I closed the book and held it behind my back. I handed the book to Andy and held her. I wished that I could protect her from this almost as much as she did.
---
That night no one slept. That night everything seemed surreal. I sat outside of her room, pondering what had happened. I will never forget the sound of Amanda and Emma's scream that night, nor will I forget why they had screamed. I ran into their room. There was a note on the floor.

I need you and I will have you

She sat in shock, the note in her hand. Emma tried to console her as did I. She sat like that all night and the next day. She only blinked and breathed. It was as if she had pulled herself from the world. The problem was how do we bring her back.
---
/Short I know, and kind of a filler, but more is to come...don't worry./
Sign up to rate and review this story