Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Is This Wa Dreams Are Made Of?

Apollogoes

by HaTe-MaiL 0 reviews

dfusiahfkjsdas

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Jeff Stinco, Patrick Langlois, Pierre Bouvier, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 321 words

0Unrated
~Anna's POV~

I walked in Hot Topic just in time to see Tiffany screaming in french at Pierre. I stopped dead in my tracks watching on the verge of laughter, she had to be telling him off. This was so funny once Pierre walked to the back of the line in shock, I burst out laughing bringing attention to myself.

"That was good!" I laughed really loud, "you so told him off!" Pierre gave me a dirty look, then everyone joined in on the laughter, not including Pierre and Tiffany. Then Tiffany showed a small smile in the carner of her mouth, like she didn't mean to be so...mean. I walked up to the cash register and watched her finish up Benji's stuff, then move onto Jeff's. I sighed leaning on the counter, thinking of...well...really nothing.

"Somebody owe's Tiffany an apoligy in the first place," I narowed my eyes at Pierre, and he groaned stepping forward to say he was sorry.

"I'm sorry I called you baby girl," Pierre groaned through gritted teeth.

"And?" I asked crossing my arms.

"And for saying all those things."

"Like?"

"Like I...uh...love you, then calling you baby girl for a second time."

"I probaly should be apoligizing also, but I was only defending the pride of girls, so you don't get one," she scolded, "apoligy excepted, no one can stay mad at the famous Rock Bouvier forever."

"Oh yeah! Another person called me that!" Pierre started to dance rather happily. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"And you do realize that we got it off your DVD, right?" I asked with a smirk across my face.

"So...people started calling me that!"

"What people?" Seb asked, "The only people who have called you that are those two."

"See they don't call you Rock Bouvier," I corrected with Seb. Pierre acted like he was hurt before cracking up with everyone else.

Sign up to rate and review this story