Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 5

by kristinia 0 reviews

he Band of Seven hear a rumor about their little sister and take off to go see if it's true. Sesshomaru run's into Inuyasha and his friends and then runs into the Band of Seven.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1193 words

0Unrated
Bankotsu and the others finally caught up to Jakotsu, Suikotsu and Kagome in a human village. They were sitting side-by-side with Kagome in the middle. She looked up and smiled as she said," Welcome, I poured all of you some sake for when you came." Bankotsu laughed as they sat down on the ground and Kagome handed out the cups of sake and he said," Thanks Kagome."

"So what now, Big Brother Bankotsu?" Jakotsu asked while putting a friendly almost brotherly arm around Kagome's shoulders and she giggled as she returned th ackward embrace. Bankotsu shrugged as he answered," I have no idea. I guess we'd ask around and see if anyone's seen her." "That could take forever though, Big Brother Bankotsu." Jakotsu said whining slightly.

"I'll help anyway I can, but first you seven are going to take a bath. Inuyasha said you smelled of death and grave soil. So wash that scent off of you and maybe it'll through him off track." Kagome ordered standing up and Bankotsu sighed before smirking and he said standing up and saluting Kagome," Yes ma'am." Kagome blushed as the others laughed and followed Bankotsu to the hotspring.

Bankotsu paused and turned to look at her questioningly and she answered his look with a deadly smile," I will not take a bath with you seven." Bankotsu shrugged before he said," Take one beside our hotspring, we need to keep an eye on you until we know for sure that Inuyasha will stop hunting you down." Kagome nodded and followed them.

--------

Kagome and the Band of Seven were eating at a restraunt and having a good time when they heard someone say softly," The only female in the Band of Seven, was supposedly seen at a shrine a few miles away north." "But I thought she was killed along with the others? How could she be alive?" The villager next to him asked in shock as the first one answered," Maybe it was that foul Naraku."

Bankotsu smirked as he said," Well boys we may have just found, little sister." "It seems this village also knows of Naraku as well. Hmmm this is going to be interesting." Bankotsu thought as he sipped sake from his cup and Kagome met his eyes and the two smiled. "We're going to get little sister, and Little Sister Kagome will be able to meet her finally!" Jakotsu said happily and sighed with pleasure.

Kagome laughed at them and turned to Suikotsu and asked," Suikotsu is something wrong? You have been very quiet lately." Suikotsu turned to her and smirked before he answered," Just thinking, Little Sister Kagome." Kagome blinked at him confused and innocently which caused the others to laugh or chuckle or in Jakotsu's case giggle. Kagome blushed when she realized why they were laughing at her.

"Meanies." Kagome muttered and Bankotsu pulled her in his lap and nipped her neck lightly which caused her to shiver. "Still so innocent, Kagome." Bankotsu said laughing as he pulled away from her neck and looked around the room with amusement as everyone looked away from them quickly. "Leader do you think Naraku knows about us being alive?" Renkotsu asked seriously as he turned to look at Bankotsu.

"Always so serious, Renkotsu. He probably does by now, if Inuyasha knows." Bankotsu answered and Jakotsu mused aloud," I wonder if that hot brother of Inuyasha's knows about us." "Definetely. He's a full demon and Inuyasha knows and he's only a half. So Sesshomaru probably does know about us, but who cares? I know I don't." Bankotsu stated smirking devilishly and Kagome smiled softly as she leaned against Bankotsu.

----------

Inuyasha looked up and his ears twitched before he sniffed the air and said," I knew it. It's Sesshomaru." Miroku and Sango looked up just as Sesshomaru walked onto the path before them with Jaken and Rin on Ah-Un following him. Sesshomaru looked over and didn't say anything as Inuyasha said," I see you lost their scent as well." "I didn't, it's only changed." Sesshomaru said coldly.

Inuyasha's ears flattened across his head as he pulled out Tetsusaiga which transformed and Sesshomaru watched him idly. "Well well, we actually search Inuyasha out and look... he's ready to fight and kill his brother instead of us. Isn't that just shocking?" Bankotsu asked sarcastic as the Band of Seven appeared walking towards them and Kagome was on Genkotsu sitting beside Jakotsu.

Their arms were around each other companion like and they stopped before Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. "Kagome..." Inuyasha said softly, his voice full of pain and betrayal as Kagome just stared at him with pity but not sadness. "Inuyasha you always had Kikyo and never payed attention to me. I met Bankotsu, Jakotsu and Suikotsu one night and decided to get to know them Next thing I knew me and Bankotsu were in love." Kagome said softly and gently knowing it would be a harsh blow to her friends.

"Kagome... why didn't you tell me, your own best friend? I wouldn't have cared!" Sango said crying out to her friend which caused everyone to blink surprised. Kagome blinked before tears filled her eyes and she asked," You mean.. you don't mind me being with, Bankotsu?" "Of course not! Love is love, it doesn't matter with who! Look I love the lecher and no one seems to mind." Sango answered tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"Ahh Sango I knew you felt that way about me." Miroku said sighing and Sango looked at him and said," I would hope so, since you proposed to me." Kagome released Jakotsu who released her and she jumped off of Genkotsu and ran over to Sango only to embrace her. "You are my best friend as well, Sango." Kagome said her tears falling down her cheeks and Bankotsu sighed.

"Women, so emotional." Renkotsu said looking away from what he dubbed 'the annoying emotional scene'. He knew Jakotsu would soon follow and he was right as Jakotsu cried out," Ahhh Little Sister Kagome has a sister!" Bankotsu watched for a few moments before turning to Inuyasha and said," Hey man, you were the one who chose that dead priestess, Kikyo. Oh yeah... when you see her give her a message for me."

Inuyasha looked at him frowning and Bankotsu said," I over came what you can't and what others all like us can't. Me and the other six. Don't worry, she'll understand." After a few moments he added," We aren't your enemies anymore seeing that we don't work for Naraku anymore, nor will we ever again." Inuyasha looked away and said," True.. I will be going to hell with Kikyo once Naraku is dead."

Miroku and Sango looked down sadly and Kagome even looked sad as she said," Inuyasha you will always be my friend. I don't want you to die just because you think you owe, Kikyo, that favor." Inuyasha nodded his head but had a far away look in his eyes as Sesshomaru turned and said," Let's go Ah-Un, Jaken." He then started walking away as Jakotsu sighed and said," Another hot one, got away."

The others just laughed at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story