Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 14

by kristinia 0 reviews

Stunned, everyone doesn't mention what Kryn had told them, and Kizuma finally talks to Kryn a little about how she became a orphan. Kryn goes off on her on in the middle of the night and runs into ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1140 words

0Unrated
Everyone was quiet as Kryn laid down and Jakotsu moved Kryn's head to his lap. He ran his fingers through Kryn's hair and she closed her eyes slightly. It seemed to make her relax, so relaxed that she was starting to fall asleep. Her eyelids slowly closed covering her clouded cobalt blue eyes. Bankotsu placed one hand on her head gently and said," I can't believe she talked about that... it has always been a sacred...."

Bankotsu trailed off and Renkotsu murmured," We understand, big brother. That has always been a sacred conversation that you ordered us to never bring up or you'd do something horrible to us." Bankotsu smirked but only half heartedly and Jakotsu looked at him worried before he said," Big Brother Bankotsu, you don't need to worry. She doesn't trust them more than you, she just thought they needed to know why we were so close."

Bankotsu frowned before nodding his head as if agreeing with something he had thought then smirked at them. "I know, but i'm looking out for my little sister." Bankotsu said and Jakotsu rolled his eyes as he said," We all are, Big Brother Bankotsu." Bankotsu looked up at the night sky eyes narrowing slightly but he didn't say anything to what Jakotsu had said.

--------

"Kryn-sama... may I talk to you?" Kizuma asked forcing her to say sama as she looked down at the ground. Kryn looked at her and when Kizuma looked up she gasped shocked, at what she saw. Kryn's eyes were full of mistrusting and anger but she nodded her head and answered softly," Of course, you can. You don't have to ask." Kryn stood up and followed Kizuma.

Kryn sat down and Kizuma followed her example and before Kizuma could begin Kryn said," You do not have to call me sama." Kizuma blinked before she nodded and she said," My parents.... were murdered by demons." "Demons..." Kryn muttered her hands clentching around her bow and she looked up thinking," Could it have been Naraku?" Kizuma didn't say anything and when Kryn looked over she was gone.

Kryn's eyes seemed to sadden before she stood up and walked over to Bankotsu. "Big brother, i'm going to go for a walk." Kryn said softly and Bankotsu along with the rest of the Band of Seven looked at her. "Do you want one of us to go with you, little sister?" Bankotsu asked frowning slightly in worry and Kryn looked up thoughtful and looked towards Jakotsu.

Bankotsu's face fell for a moment, he thought Kryn would ask Jakotsu to go with her but blinked surprised when Kryn asked almost shyly," Will you walk with me, big brother?" Bankotsu grinned before he answered," I wouldn't dare say no. Let's go, little sister." Bankotsu stood up and followed Kryn which caused Jakotsu to sigh with relief and then he explained at their looks," I'm glad she asked him to go because I think she knew he was starting to get jealous that she wasn't spending any time with him."

"He is a older sibling alright." Sango muttered and that caused the Band of Seven to chuckle. "Bankotsu is probably... no is the most protective over Kryn other than Jakotsu. That is why Bankotsu threatened you and described it so well..." Renkotsu explained and Miroku paled when he remembered what Bankotsu had promised to do to him if he had touched his little sister.

---------

Kryn looked up to see the tree branches blocking the sky but then looked over at her older brother who was walking beside her relaxed and yet confident. She smiled slightly and she missed the times the two would go and have some quality time together. Like the time he had actually taken her fishing... Kryn laughed lightly which caught Bankotsu's attention easily.

"What were you thinking about, little sister?" Bankotsu asked curiously and Kryn answered with amusement in her voice," Thinking of the time when you took me to go fishing alone." Bankotsu laughed along with her and he looked up at the trees in disgust before his face smooth when he saw he relaxed and care free Kryn was at the moment.

--------

Later that night when everyone was asleep Kryn sat up. She looked around with sad eyes as she stood up and bent over each Band of Seven and kissed their forehead gently as to not wake them up. She then picked up her bod and put her quiver, the thing that holds her arrows, and put it over her shoulder. She gave one last sad look around and turned around before walking off into the darkness that belonged to the forest.

--------

Kryn pulled out a arrow and knocked it into her bow and pointed it towards where she heard a twig break. Her cobalt blue eyes narrowed when Sesshomaru appeared out of the clearing with Jaken and Rin on Ah-Un behind him. Sesshomaru looked towards her golden amber eyes narrowing slightly as he stared at her. Kryn looked at Rin to see her staring at her frightfully.

Kryn lowered her bow and put her arrow up before watching them with a strange deadly calm. "What are you doing out here alone?" Sesshomaru asked coldly and deadly serious as he studied Kryn. Kryn studied him in return before deciding to answer," I have to look for a half demon named Naraku. He used my brothers a couple of years ago and it is timed I had my revenge."

"Your brothers are the Band of Seven." Sesshomaru said vehonemently and Kryn's eyes narrowed before she relaxed and said," You must have good reason to hate my brothers. I apologize for whatever they may have done to you or your... wards." She glanced more towards Rin when she said that since she had a feeling she had been the one who had been either harmed or kidnapped and almost harmed.

"The one named Jakotsu and Suikotsu kidnapped Rin and Suikotsu almost killed her. His jewel was purified by Kikyo but the jewel was taken by Jakotsu." Sesshomaru stated calmly and Jaken gaped at him. He was explaining a dark time to one of his enemies siblings! But then it would be a good chance to get rid of the human child. Jaken glanced at Rin who stared at Kryn with fearful yet curious eyes.

Kryn's facial expression didn't change as she said," I see, but they were also forced to work under Naraku who had most likely ordered for the child's death." Kryn started walking passed Sesshomaru and the otehrs before suddenly stopping. She turned to Rin and said," Good luck, and if you need help, child, just call my name. Kryn." She then turned around and kept walking.

Sesshomaru didn't even glance at where she went before continuing on his way with Jaken and Ah-Un following him.
Sign up to rate and review this story