Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 16

by kristinia 0 reviews

Reunited with Rin once more he decides to go repay Kryn's kindness by helping her. Band of Seven find Kryn but dying and dead demons all around. Sesshomaru appears and watches. Will he do anything?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 709 words

0Unrated
Sesshomaru jumped into a clearing and sniffed the air. He then turned to the side and jumped over the trees and seemed to fly as a reddish cloud appeared underneath his feet. He was following Rin's scent and he could smell the wind which was heavy with the scent of her blood. She was injured badly and was most likly unconcious. Sesshomaru's eyes were tinting with red as he thought," darn that Naraku.. I will kill him for this."

-------

Rin groaned before opening her eyes and lifted her head. She tried to scream but she had no energy, she couldn't see at all. "LORD SESSHOMARU!!!" Rin screamed in pain and in fear and Ah-Un seemed to whine slightly as if they could feel her pain. In a way they could sense they had such a strong bond with Rin.

------

Sesshomaru's eyes widened when he heard Rin's pain and fear filled scream clearly. "Rin..." Sesshomaru whispered before going even faster.

-------

Sesshomaru suddenly called out," Ah-Un over here." The two headed dragon turned around before whining slightly and going towards him. Sesshomaru's eyes widened slightly at the sight of Rin's torn up back. Tensaiga started pulsating wildly and he pulled Tensaiga out as soon as they landed on the ground. He lifted the sword only to swing down.

Light surrounded Rin and Sesshomaru watched as the wounds on her back became non-existant. Sesshomaru seemed to relax as he put Tensaiga back in it's sheath and put his hand on Rin's head. Rin looked tear stains staining her cheeks and he looked her over before he said," Rin, you'll be alright." "Yes, Lord Sesshomaru." Rin said smiling at him a little.

Sesshomaru looked up and thought," That woman... did she help, Rin?" He then started walking away as Jaken joined them and Sesshomaru of course ignored Jaken's complaints with ease.

------

Bankotsu noticed something in the distance and grabbed Banryu only to put Banryu over his shoulders and he jumped down. He ran over into the clearing followed by Jakotsu and shortly followed by the others. He looked over the area and he felt bile welling up in his throats at the sight in front of him. "Little sister!!" Bankotsu explained running over to a limp body on the ground.

The others followed and paled drastically as Bankotsu dropped Banryu behind him and kneeled down beside Kryn's limp form. He picked her up in his arms gently and asked his voice shaky," Little sister?" Kryn's eyes fluttered open and she smiled a little as she stated softly," Big brother..... you came for me just like I knew you would."

Bankotsu looked around at the dead demons and said," Looks like there was a slaughter here..." "There was..... I slaughtered the demon's before they could... kill a innocent." Kryn said before coughing and jerked forward as blood splattered onto Bankotsu's shirt and a thin trail of blood fell down Kryn's chin. Jakotsu kneeled on her other side and looked over her wounds.

"You've been hurt.. so bad, little sister..." Jakotsu said softly his voice full of pain and tears weld up in the Band of Seven's eyes as Kryn sighed and said," I know... I won't make it. I'm sorry, big brothers... i've gone and messed up now i'm dying." "Don't say that, little sister. We'll save you somehow and some way! We will save you!" Bankotsu said his eyes full of turmoil and pain.

Tears weld in Kryn's eyes before falling down the sides of her cheeks softly as she said softly," Big brother... there is no one around who can save me with these extent of injuries and even if there were... they wouldn't want to save me because of who I am."

-------

Sesshomaru listened to what was being said while he hid in the shadows, masking his pressence. He looked up eyes narrowed and he had a decision to make. Should he save her as compensate for helping Rin or let her die? He didn't care if she died or not, all he cared about was Rin, that was the only human he would ever care about.

No... he wouldn't help her, she had been dead before and shouldn't have been brought back. None of them should have been brought back.
Sign up to rate and review this story