Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Two - memories are brought out like old movies in the cinema

by Tarah-Jane__ 3 reviews

..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1447 words

0Unrated
There I saw her, soo white, lips blue, eye's closed. The needle sticking out her arm. I let out a scream and ran to her side cradling her head.
"It's okay, you'll be okay" I kept saying as tears fell down my face. Corrie had run in and collapsed to her knees at the site. The boys had already come in and Patrick was calling the ambulance and Pete and Andy came over to me and what was left of Hannah. Joe was with Corrie.
I was stroking her hair and kept telling her she would be okay and that she had to wake up soon. I don't know what was going through my head, Pete was trying to get me away but I wouldn't listen. Soon the ambulance arrived and saw the scene, I knew from the look on they're faces she was dead. Dead she would stay. With Andy and Pete they managed to drag me out of the room. They sat with me in the lounge room as I sobbed and shacked my head. When they came down they had her on a stretcher with a white cloth sheet over her.
"No" I got out. "No, no, no ,no she's not dead, you have to do something please do something" I said, I had gotten up and pulled the white sheet of her face and grabbed her hand.
"Come on Hannah, wake up now this isn't a funny joke you can stop pretending, please" I said my tears falling down my face. One of the paramedics put they're hand on my shoulder.
"Don't touch me" I said fiercely. They pulled they're hand away and spoke "come on love I know this is hard but we have to take her, im sorry there's nothing we can do for her"
I shook my head "Your just not trying, you guys never try you worthless what's the point of having your shitty little hospital you can't do shit you can't!" I screamed at them. Pete had come up and grabbed me from behind and gave them a slight smile.
"No!" I screamed as they wheeled her away, I was slapping Pete's arms and struggling to get away. Everyone was silently crying, Joe had walked outside to fill out whatever was needed and talk to the paramedics about the event and answer they're questions.
I kept struggling against Pete as he took me upstairs and to my room.
"No Pete, let me go you don't understand she has a chance. Why aren't they doing anything Pete, why? They have to. Let me go" he sat me on the bed, tears falling down his face.
"Leslie, I know this is hard, I know this reminds you of your parents. But you have to, have to be strong" He said wiping the tears from my face. I put my head in my hands and started sobbing, Pete put his arms around me and rocked back and forth. Only he knew what happened to my parents. Only he was the one there for me, he was the only one I talked to. He promised he wouldn't tell the other guys. So it was just me and him, and here again he was with me, holding me tight as I cried my heart out.
I must have cried myself to sleep because I woke up at two in the morning, wrapped in my bed. My eye's hurt from all the crying and silent tears still rolled down my face. I laid there in my thoughts going back to the time of my parents.
"You fucking slut!" He screamed as he threw the bottle at my mum. I ran to my room and locked the door and hid under my blankets silently crying listening to the fight happening downstairs.

"Alan, get a life your so selfish you don't treat Leslie any respect, you drink and drink till your so drunk you just pass out where ever you drop, your constantly doubting me and it's not fucking fair!" She screamed back at him. I heard him laugh at her and then say some words quietly, so quietly I didn't hear. Then I heard a scream, that hight pitched deafening scream. I started screaming myself and started sobbing heavily. I heard a thud. Then a grunt and someone sliding to the floor. It was quiet, all you could hear was my sobbing. I slowly got up and walked out, walking down the stairs seemed forever. Then it went in slow motion. I walked into the kitchen, my mum on the floor her eye's open and a tear slide down her face effortlessly. Blood pouring from her stomach. I looked over and saw my dad, knife through his heart and his face rested in that last pain stricken way. I didn't know what to do, I looked back at mum to see her eye move, I crawled over to her and laid next to her. Her arm weakly coming around me as I sobbed, her blood drenching me.

I let out a loud sob as the memory went through my head, I heard Corrie's bed rustle and then footsteps coming over. Soon the bed tipped where the person sat then laid down next to me. I saw an arm come around me and I noticed it was Pete's. He must of stayed here with me and Corrie staying with Joe. I kept crying as I turned around and buried my head in his chest.
"Shh it's okay" he cooed as he stroked my hair. I just kept crying as I remembered the rest of the memory.

I laid there, with my mum when I heard the front door quickly open and feet running in. I heard I quick cry.
"oh god" it was a female voice. I started sobbing all over again.
"Oh you poor child" she said coming over to me. She managed to pick me up. I was fifteen at the time. And pulled me away, ignoring my blood soaked body. She took me into her house.
"Jeff!" she screamed and he came running.
He just looked shocked for a moment. "they're dead" she said quickly. I don't know what happened next but I was dragged upstairs and down the hallway.
"Mum what's..." There was Pete, frozen in his doorway at the site of his father carrying me up the stairs, I was covered in blood and sobbing. His mother came closely behind with a towel.
"Pete" she said quickly "Do you have any of Leslies clothes here?"
I don't know what happened next all that his mother came back in and closed the door now it was me and her again. She stripped me down and put me in the warm shower. I was still sobbing uncontrollably as she washed all of my mothers blood off. I watched as the red went down the drain, then it was gone, mom was gone. Now I really started sobbing. She pulled me out and dried and clothed me quickly and grabbed my face in her hands as a tear fell slowly down her face.
"It's okay doll, it's okay" I was sobbing so hard as she pulled me out of the bathroom.
Pete was waiting outside the door and immediately grabbed me. I just cried into his neck as he rubbed my back. He took me to his room while his mum went downstairs to help her husband with the police and ambulance people that had come. She would let them talk to me as I wasn't in the right state of mind. I just kept crying and Pete was there. The whole time.


I took a deep uneven breathe as Pete continued to stroke my hair.
"Im sorry" he said. I looked up to him wiping my eye's.
"For what?" I said sniffing.
"You've had the worst run in your life, your parents. You were just getting better and this happened. Im sorry I didn't protect you with this one, I tried I didn't want you hurt again and I failed." I looked at him shocked, the look on his face was like I'd hit him. I put my hand on his cheek and he looked at me. All the strong feelings I had for him were about to burst at the moment. I cleared my throat and said "you've done everything you could have done for me and I thank you for that, you've done everything and more. don't feel bad because you've done enough, doing enough." I gave him a peck on the cheek and laid back down closing my eye's, trying to push Hannah out of my mind my parents, Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story