Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am

We Take Sour Sips From Life's Lush Lips

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

is this the end of Patrick & Abby?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1590 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: We Take Sour Sips From Life's Lush Lips
Rated R: Sex!

Patrick's POV
"I never want to talk to you again." I slammed the door and left. I got in my car. I had tears streaming down my face. I had no idea what to do. I drive by a park and see mothers and fathers with their children. That could be me and Abby and Melanie. Melanie. I love the name. So beautiful. I park there and watch the families for a hour. I finally calm down a bit and decide to see Pete. Maybe he can help or something.

Abby's POV
After Patrick leaves I crumple to the floor and cry. "Patrick!" I scream. I thought giving up Melanie was for the best. I decide this isn't helping. I get up and wash my face. I don't know what to do. I want to talk to Patrick. I get my shoes on and grab my bag and leave. I get in my car, but I have don't know where to go. I decided to go to his mom's. I knock on the door. "Hi Abagail. How are you doing?" "Um, alright. Has Patrick come home?" "No, he said he was going to see you and he would be late. Did you two have a fight?" "Yeah." I started crying. "Oh hun." She took me in her arms. "It'll be alright. You and Patrick will patch things up. You always do." "Yeah." I really didn't believe her. "I'm going to look for him some more. If he comes home, tell him to call me." "I will. You take care."

Patrick's POV
I knock on Pete's door. "Hey Patrick. What are you doing here?" "I need to talk to you." "Come up to my bedroom." I follow Pete. "So I take it she said no." "Yeah and more." "What else?" "I have a daughter." "What?" "Yeah, Abby never told me." "But you haven't seen Abby for 3 years." "I guess she's about 2 years old." "What's her name?" "Melanie." "Why aren't you there with your daughter? I'm not understanding." "Abby gave up Melanie for adoption." "Your kidding, right?" "I wish I was." I went to look out the window. "I got really mad at Abby. I know she had to be going through a lot, but she should of told me about Melanie. I don't know what to do." "First, I think you and Abby need to talk. You can't just let this hang in the air. I know you and you probably told her that you never wanted to see her again. Am I right?" "Yeah." I started crying again. "Patty, go and see her. She probably needs you too." "But I'm so mad at her. I mean, I love her but can I forgive her? Melanie was my child too." "You will in time. Just talk to her. You've been together to long for something to get in the way." "Something? It's my daughter. A daughter that I may never see. I've missed so much of her life already." "Patrick, go and talk to Abby. She has the answers." "Thanks, Pete. I guess I should go and see her."

Abby's POV
I drove all around, but didn't see Patrick's car. I knew he was at Pete's, but I didn't want to go and see them both. I went home. I laid on the couch.

~Flashback~
"So Abagail, this will be permanent. You won't be able to get Melanie back. Once you sign the papers, she is no longer yours. Do you understand?" "Y-y-yes. I just want her taken care of. I can't and her father is away." "Is there any chance that he will want her?" "No, he doesn't know she exists. Will she get adopted right away being that she is 2?" "Yes, we actually already have a family for her." "Oh." I looked down at Melanie and played with her strawberry blonde hair. "You can wait. I don't want to rush you." "I know. But this is the best for Melanie." "Here are the papers that I need you to sign." I signed them. I felt as though I was signing my life away. Melanie meant the world to me, but I couldn't take care of her alone. "Okay. I'll give you a moment with Melanie." "Thanks." I went to the rocking chair and held Melanie. She knew something was wrong. She usually was always on the go, but she laid in my arms. "Melanie, you are going to go to a new home. Mommy isn't ever going to forget you. You are so special. Always remember that. I know Daddy doesn't know about you, but he would love you." I started crying. "Don't cry." "I'm sorry, Melanie. Mommy doesn't mean to cry." I looked into her eyes. Patrick's eyes. "Did you know that you look just like your daddy. Mommy should of told him about you. Now it's too late." I hugged her tight. "Abagail, it's time." "Okay." I held Melanie one last time. "I love you." They took her away from me. "No, Mommy." I couldn't bare to watch.
~End of Flashback~

Patrick's POV
I knocked on the door. Abby opened up. She looked terrible. "Patrick, you came back." "Yeah, I need some answers." "Come in. Do you want anything to drink?" "Just some water." "Okay, I'll be right back." I sat down on the couch. "Here you go." "Thanks." "What do you want to know?" "First of all, why?" "I was scared. You were gone and I couldn't exactly tell you. My mom was on my case the first moment I told her that I was pregnant. She wanted me to abort Melanie at first. I couldn't do that. As soon as I found out I was pregnant she was ours. Every day my mom brought up adoption. Even after she was born. I wanted to tell you. Believe me, I did." "Why did you put her up for adoption if you had her and were raising her?" When she was two I couldn't handle it. I was trying to go to college, my mom kicked us out, I was working two jobs, and I had no friends anymore." Abby started crying. I took her into my arms. "Oh, baby. Why didn't you tell me. I would of dropped everything to come home." "I didn't want to do that to you. You had a career that you loved. I didn't want to ruin your life." "You wouldn't of. We would of worked something out." "Well, we can't live in the past." She pushed me away. "I ruined everything." Abby got up. "Me. It's all my fault. She's gone. She's living with another family calling them Mommy and Daddy. There is no one to blame but me." She was sobbing now. I got up and went to her. "Abby, we will get through this. Maybe we can get her back." "No, everything was signed. The woman told me I wouldn't be able to get her back." "We'll see." I lifted her and carried her to the bedroom.

Abby's POV
Patrick carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed. And he crawled on top of the bed too. "Patrick, are you still mad at me?" "I'm upset, but not mad. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of gone off on you like like." "I'm sorry too. I should of told you about Melanie." Patrick kissed me. "I've missed you so much, Abby." He played with the hem of my shirt. He slid his hand underneath it. "Oh Patrick, kiss me." He kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth. I ran my tongue on his. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground. He kissed my breasts through my bra. He unsnapped it and took it off. "So beautiful." Patrick cupped each of my breasts Sucking on them. I ran my fingers through his hair. He slid down my body, kissing every inch of it. He stopped at my stomach. He just kept his hand there. "Patrick, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Just thinking. I would of loved to have seen you pregnant and to take care of you." He kissed my stomach and took my jeans and panties off. He slid two fingers inside of me. I thought I was going to die. "Oh god, Patrick." I arched my back and moved my head from side to side. Patrick kissed my inner thighs. "Enough, Patrick." He laughed and kissed me and I pushed him down.

Patrick's POV
She took off my shirt and kissed my chest. "You've gotten stronger since I seen you last." Abby straddled me. Next she kissed and licked my neck. I held her hips while she kissed and licked her way down to my belt buckle. She took the belt and my jeans off. Abby slowly took my boxers off. "Are you trying to kill me? Hurry up." She giggled. She ran her fingernails up and down my thighs and kissing each of my hips. She knew my hips were my weakness. "Oh, god. Abagail, I want you." I got up and flipped her over. I went into her slowly. It had been so long. "Am I hurting you?" "No, you feel so good." I started moving slowly at first and then faster. "Oh Trick, faster. Uhhh, hurry! Patrick!" She came so fast and I came next. I laid on her breasts. "Abby, we need to get her back. I can't go on without her."
Sign up to rate and review this story