Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am

I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Abby is in fact pregnant again but for how long

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 665 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9: I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy
Patrick's POV
I woke up when Abby went to the restroom. She had been gone for awhile. We were about to land. I got up and went to the restroom and knocked on the door. "Babe, are you alright?" "Um, yeah. I'll be out in a little bit." "Okay." I went back to my seat to wait for her. She came out of the restroom looking terrible. "Baby, what's wrong?" She sat down and put her head on my shoulder. I could tell she had been crying. "Baby, talk to me." She looked up at me. "I think I'm pregnant."
Abby's POV
Patrick didn't say anything. He just looked at me. Then all of a sudden he had a huge smile on his face. "Really?" He put his hand over my stomach. "Patrick, I might not be. But I just threw up and I feel like I did with Melanie." "As soon as we land we're getting you a test. You can take it at my house." Patrick was getting excited. I kept telling him to take it easy. We got off the plane and got our luggage and went to the drugstore. I picked out a pregnancy test and we left for Patrick's home. It took us about a hour to get there. L. A. traffic was horrible. Once we got in the house Patrick showed me the restroom.
"Do you know what to do?" Patrick asked. "I've done this before." " Okay, I guess I'm just nervous." "Well, you wait out there. It won't take long." "Alright." Once Patrick left I took out the pregnancy test and peed on the stick. I had to wait 3 minutes. I looked at my watch. At one minute there were already two lines. "Oh my god." Patrick was knocking on the door. "Baby, have you done the test yet?" I opened the door. I took one look at him and burst into tears.
Patrick's POV
Abby came out of the rest room and burst into tears. "Babe, what is it?" "I'm pregnant." "Really? Why are you crying?" "I don't want to be a pregnant bride and we just got back together. When will we learn to use a condom or something." I couldn't help but laugh. "Patrick Martin Stump, this is not funny." "I'm sorry baby. So, we are going to have a baby." "Yeah. Are you happy?" "What do you think? Of course. We just need to find Mel. She will be a big sister." She smiled at me. "There's a problem, Patrick." "There is?" "I'll need to go to the doctor and I don't know if I should go on tour with you." "You can see a doctor tomorrow and there is a doctor that comes with us on tour." "Okay. I'm going to try and find a doctor for tomorrow." She went to the phone. I couldn't believe it. In a few weeks I learn I have a daughter and that I'm going to have another child.
Abby's POV
We went to the doctor early in the morning. She did an exam and gave me some vitamins. Everything is going good the doctor said. I was only 4 weeks, so I had a long time yet. Patrick couldn't stop smiling. We got to the bus and loaded everything we would need. Patrick shared a bus with Andy. I was glad. I don't think I could of handle hyper Pete and Joe while being pregnant. I went and laid down in Patrick's bunk. I was so tired. We started to leave Los Angeles. "Babe, move over." Patrick came in the bunk. I went into Patrick's arms. I missed being in his arms. We laid there for a few hours. I woke up with horrible cramps. "Oh god." "What is it baby?" "I don't know. I have cramps. I gotta go to the bathroom." I went to the bathroom and slipped my jeans and then my panties down. "No!"
Sign up to rate and review this story