Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am

Golden

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Martin Stumph

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 631 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eleven: Golden

Abby's POV

It's been 3 months since I lost the baby. I still feel a sadness over the baby that I will never hold. Patrick has been amazing as usual. He is always there to wipe away my tears and hold me. We decided to get married when we got back from the tour. We had some leads on Melanie, but they were always dead ends. So that is where we are right now. I'm getting dressed for my wedding to Patrick Martin Stumph.

I was slipping on my dress when my mom came in the bedroom. "Hi sweetie. How are you?" "Good." I didn't have a good relationship with my mom ever since I was pregnant with Melanie. "You look beautiful. Patrick won't be able to take his eyes off of you." "Thanks mom. I"m almost ready to leave." "Okay. I'll make sure the limo is ready."

Patrick's POV

I was so nervous. I wanted this day to be over and to start spending the rest of my life with Abby. Pete was with me. "How are you doing?" "Okay, just a little nervous." "Don't be. Everything will go smoothly." "I know. I just want to see Abby and be with her." The door opened and Kevin came in. "What do you want?" I asked him. "A woman called from an adoption agency in Wisconsin. She says she may know something about Melanie. She gave me her number. Her name is Mary." Kevin gave me a piece of paper. I wanted to call right away, but the wedding was starting in fifteen minutes and I knew Abby would want to know. "Okay, thanks. Don't tell Abby about this. I want to tell her." "Sure." "Come on Patrick. You need to get out there." Pete said.

Abby's POV

We got to the Church and everyone was seated. My mom walked me down the aisle. Patrick looked so gorgeous. For once he didn't have a hat on. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. I couldn't believe we were doing this. I love him so much. My mom and reached the front of the Church. The priest said something. I have no idea. I was just staring at Patrick. He took my hands. The priest said some words and then we said our vows. We lit the unity candle and we were married. It went fast, but I just had eyes for my husband. It feels good to say that.

Patrick's POV

Abby looked amazing coming down the aisle. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so pretty in her wedding dress. After we said our vows and had pictures taken I took Abby aside. "Honey, I have something to tell you. I don't want you to get upset." "What is it, Patrick?" "Kevin got a phone call from an Adoption Agency. The woman there may know something about Melanie." "What? Are you serious? This is great news." "I don't want you to get your hopes up just yet." "I know. But this is the closest that we've come to an actual lead. All the others didn't go anywhere." "I know, hun. I just don't want you to be disappointed." "When can we call?" "Do you want to call now?" "Yeah." She gave me that smile that I would jump off the roof for her. Let's go into one of the rooms here. We went into an office of the church.

Abby's POV

I couldn't believe what Patrick was telling me. We went into the office and Patrick got out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Yes, is Mary there. Okay." "What did they say?" I asked Patrick. "They have me on hold." "This is Patrick Stump, you talked to my brother earlier."
Sign up to rate and review this story