Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am

Alone Together Alone

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

Patrick and Abby's honeymoon ends with a tragic phone call

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1776 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13: Alone Together Alone

Rated R: Sex....don't read if you will be offended.

Abby's POV

I was in the waiting room while Patrick was getting stitches and bandaged up. I felt like this was all my fault. If I never gave Melanie up, none of this would of happened. Patrick walked out of the ER room. "I'm ready." "How are you doing?" "This I can deal with." He lifted his hand. "I want to go back and talk to Mary. I want to talk to the couple that had her." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I want to get as much information on Mel." We drove back to the house. We knocked on the door. Mary answered. "Mary, we were wondering if we could get some information about our daughter." "Um, Abby, I don't think that is a good idea." "She is our daughter too." Patrick said. "Let me ask the Peterson's." We waited outside the door. "This is crazy. We should be seeing her now. Not going through all this." Mary came back. "They are willing to see you both. Follow me." We went to the living room where the Peterson's were." "Hello, I'm Abby Stumph and this is my husband Patrick Stumph." "Nice to meet you, but wish it wasn't under this circumstances. My name is Becca and this is my husband, Tom. Have a seat." "Thank you."

Patrick's POV

We were sitting in the living room with the Peterson's. I wanted to get Melanie back. Why would someone do this. There were pictures of a little girl. I knew they were of Melanie. She looked just like Abby and me. "So, why are you here? Mary said something of taking Melanie." Tom said. "Um, yeah. I gave Melanie up when I shouldn't of. Patrick didn't even know that I was pregnant. We are married now and want her back." "I see. You do realize she has a good life here." "Yes, I know. But she is our daughter." "What are you going to tell her when she wants to stay with mommy and daddy? Will you be prepared for the tears, tantrums, and screaming when you rip her from our arms?" Abby was crying. I put my arms around her. "Well, that might not even happen now. She is missing and in someone else's care or even god knows what. Mary told us you are just the foster parents. Have you even filed for adoption?" I asked. I was getting madder by the minute. "No, we haven't. I guess that we figured you two wouldn't show up. She is almost three years old and finally stopped asking about her angel mommy. That's what she calls you Abby. Do you know how confused she will be? She has already had a big change." "Well, we need to wait until she comes back. Right now it's pointless to argue. My wife is very upset." I said. I couldn't believe they wanted to fight about Melanie when she was missing. If it was me, I'd be out there searching for her. "Patrick, I want to leave." Abby whispered. "Give me a few minutes." "I"ll be by the front door." "Okay."

Abby got up and I noticed that Becca did too. "Will you please call me if you get any word or anything?" I asked Tom. "Yes, but you will be having a fight on your hands. Melanie belongs with us." "What if it was reversed. How would you feel?" "I would of used a condom or kept my child." I was so mad. I knew I could lose my temper. I already did that once. "Here's my number. Please call if anything happens." I walked to Abby.

Abby's POV

I couldn't stand it anymore. Patrick and Tom were arguing over Melanie. Or it was more Tom. I went to the doorway. "Hun?" I turned around. It was Becca. "Yeah." "I'm sorry. None of us should be going through this." "It's all my fault. I should of told Patrick when I was pregnant. I didn't and now look." "It's not your fault. Everything happens for a reason." "Well, thanks." I wiped my tears. "Abby, can I give you something?" "Uh, yeah." "Follow me." I followed Becca upstairs. We went into one of the bedrooms. It was Melanie's. "It's beautiful." I said. "Thank you. Tom and I tried to have a child for 10 years. We went through everything. I did get pregnant once but the baby was stillborn. It was a girl and this was going to be her room. I wanted to change it. Make it new for Melanie, but Tom wanted to keep it. I don't know if that was right or not. Anyway, I want to give you this." It was a stuffed teddy bear. It was the teddy bear I bought Melanie when I was still pregnant. "It's Patty. You kept him. I gave him that name because of her father. That was her first word. She loves this bear." "She still does. I can't image her out there without him." We both were crying and holding each other. "I want you to have a picture of her. Here you go. It was taken last week." "Oh my god." "I know. She's a miniature Patrick. I watched him and she even has his mannerisms." "We need to find her." "She will be found. I want you and Patrick to go on your honeymoon and take it easy. I know it will be hard. When you get back call me. I'll give you my cell number. If anything comes up I'll call you. Tom may be a hard ass now, but I'll get through to him. She belongs with you and Patrick." "Oh, Becca. Thank you so much." I hugged her. We walked downstairs and Patrick was there looking upset.

Patrick POV

Abby and I left the Peterson's. I was so pissed. We got in the car and went to the hotel. We got to our room and I threw the keys on the table. I went to the window and looked out. I felt Abby's hand on my back. "Patrick, I want to show you a couple of things." "What?" "Sit down on the bed." I turned around and sat down. She came over by me and handed me a teddy bear. "Is this hers?" "Yeah, I got it when I was still pregnant. I named it Patty. After you." I actually laughed. "Becca gave me a picture of Mel. It was taken last week." "Oh my god." "I know. She looks like you. Becca says she even has your mannerisms." "Abby, I want to find her. I'm so lost without her." I started crying. Abby took me into her arms. We laid on the bed crying. We fell asleep. I woke up before Abby. I got up and took a shower and dressed. "Abby, honey. Wake up." "What time is it?" "10:00. We should get going back to Chicago." "Patrick, we need to go on our honeymoon." "What? Are you crazy? After all this?" "It will be good for us. We have been through so much in the last few months. Becca said she would call me if anything happened. Please?" How could I say no to that face. "Alright. Should we just go and not even go to Chicago." "Yeah, that sounds great. Something spontaneous." "Abby, where do you want to go?" "I always wanted to go to Prince Edward Island." "Okay then. Let me call and get tickets."

Abby's POV

I went and took a shower. Patrick made a call to get plane tickets for our honeymoon. We got our suitcases together and went to the airport and boarded the plane. We got to Prince Edward Island late afternoon. It was so beautiful. We went to a bed and breakfast. "Patrick, how are you doing?" He was so quiet. "Uh, what did you say?" "I asked how you were doing?" "Okay. Just thinking." "About what?" "Melanie. Why did this happen? What if she is dead?" "Patrick, you can't think like that. We will find her. Can I ask you a question?" "Sure, you can ask me anything?" He went to her and wrapped his arms around her. "You don't blame me for this? I mean, if I didn't put her up for adoption she would of never gotten kidnapped." "Oh baby. I could never blame you. You had to do what you thought was best. I don't know what I would of done if I was in your shoes. I love you." "Patrick, I love you so much."

Patrick's POV

Abby and I went out the next day. We went to the ocean. It was beautiful. We had a picnic. It was hard to get our minds off of Melanie. I wanted my daughter in my arms. I was looking into the ocean when Abby came to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and had her forehead on my back. "Patrick, let's go back to the bed and breakfast." "Why?" "I want to make love to you." I smiled. "Well, if you put it that way." We went back to the bed and breakfast. I couldn't get back to the room fast enough. I closed the door and went to Abby. I kissed her deeply. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I reached behind and unclasped her bra and took that off too. "Beautiful." I cupped both her breasts in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. I led her to the bed and laid her down. I took her pants and panties off. "Patrick, hurry." "My, you are impatient." I bent down and kissed her.

Abby's POV

Patrick was kissing me. I could live on his kisses. I pulled his shirt off and jeans. I reach down feeling his member growing through his boxers. I slide my hand inside of them rubbing up and down on him. Patrick takes his boxers off and slides two fingers inside of me to see if I'm ready. He goes inside of me. "Oh god, Patrick. Faster." He moves so fast. I can't believe how good he feels. Soon I'm coming and so is he. Patrick falls on top of me breathing heavy. I rub his head, moving my fingers through his hair. Next thing I know he has fallen asleep. I move him slightly and he never wakens. I fall asleep too. A little bit later my cell phone goes off. I grab it off the night stand. "Hello?" "Abby?" "Yes." "This is Becca." "Oh, what's going on?" "The police found Melanie's blanket."
Sign up to rate and review this story